THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

DraKil

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Ugnius DraKill Timinskas
Usefull info
Eomon damages are not 50%/50% stab/impact. The real proportion is closer to 35%stab and 65% impact. Please keep that in mind that when buying armors

A very common question:
Where do i go when i go down from the shop?
Go N and then left. Thats the fastest way to the teleporter.

Welcome to
THE Armor Shop
Everything for your defense in one place

Find us at:
Genesis Amethera Headquaters (TP coords: 34255, 48216)
Tower B (right at the TP; go east)
Apartment-shops:
5B (floor 5 apt B) --> High Tier number Armor parts an enhancers
5E (floor 5 apt E) --> Crafted Armor sets
5F (floor 5 apt F) --> Looted armors
7B (floor 7 apt B) --> Unlimited plates and Pulsar plates
7C (floor 7 apt C) --> AP- armor plate series

5E - Crafted armor sets
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell.
index.php

5F - Looted armor parts and sets
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell
index.php

5B - High Tier number armors, Mayhem armors, enhancers and a few runaway shopkeepers
Easy find!!! -> shopkeepers are wearing armors they sell
index.php

index.php

7B - Unlimited armor plates and Pulsar plates
index.php

index.php

7C - AP- armor plate series
index.php

To make it easier for you to choose whats best for you:

The armors that the shop sells are split into 5 tables.
In the 1st table the armors are sorted by total Cut/Stab/Impact defense.
Second one has Penetration/Burn sort. The shrapnel is ignored because close to no mobs have that damage.
The third table has a sort by max of special defense. Very few mobs have more than one special damage type.
The 4th one has all the armor plates that are in the shop.
The 5th one has the armors that are used in upgrading other armors.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Attention hunters and miners!

If you are a hunter and have looted resources or armors or a miner with rare resources feel free to contact me, we are always looking for those.
Also feel free to contact me even if you just want to say hi, or maybe have some constructive criticism about the shop (prices out of ordinary, something out of stock, mess somewhere or some interesting ideas). Everyone's help is much appreciated.

Happy shopping everyone!

Last edited:
Good explanation, got confused when I saw Auk's shop & thread, but makes sense :) I do remember the name though not yourself personally from way back when.

Good luck running the shop & thanks for continuing the good service Auk provides EU :)

Jesus that is a lot of shopkeepers. For that kind of investment might as well pitch just like 20%more and get a shop for them for more traffic

Thank you Aio and Axe for the nice words.
Venture to me the shopkeeper "design" feels more organized. It is really hard to imagine a shop with as many items as there are now in the shopkeepers. It would be very crowded. As for traffic i hope the shop will become a destination not a place for impulse buyers :).

Pulsar 3s are back in stock

Jesus that is a lot of shopkeepers. For that kind of investment might as well pitch just like 20%more and get a shop for them for more traffic

lol. Too true. Pic reminded me of the old shop bug from a while back...

Seriously though, nice idea for a shop... and in the apartments overhead is probably cheaper per item point... stay on the lookout for other apartments in the same floor. Kinda hard to get an entire floor of apartments on one avatar's inventory but not impossible, just takes a while...

mastermesh

That's exactly how i imagine my shop looking in a mall :).

I am always on the lookout for Tower B apartments especially floors 5 and 7. If you see those for sale let me know.

P.S. Pulsar 9s 5s and F Perseus are back in stock.

I am sorry for the mistake :)
Would this be OK?

7B and 7C
fo...4&d=1482959774

Last edited:
Some of the prices in room 5F were lowered. Have a safe day!

The snow-camo Stealth armor prices at the room 5B were lowered to match the current market.

Have fun in the snow!

Last edited:
Perseus price at 5E lowered to better fit the current market.
Tiger arms M added at 5F to make a full Tiger M set.

Inventory update:
5E
attachment.php

5F
attachment.php

7B 7C 5B Calypso plates at 7B, other planet plates (Pulsars) at 7C, enhancers at 5B
attachment.php

Last edited:
Pegasus sets refilled at 5E
New items in the 5F shop and Vain prices reviewed.

I'm SO glad you explained. I love this shop and I always refer players there because it is such a one-stop for armors. I was puzzled when the name changed. I'm glad it's still going.:)

Deffo my favourite shop for armour in the whole game. Glad to see it is back up to full strength again. My Perseus needs replacing

I am very glad to see that i am not just doing this for myself and that there are people who like the service. Thank you for the nice words.

In other news. Pulsar 1s, 6C plates, Luna armors, Aquila armors were removed from the sale because of high cost to make and low demand. However if you do need them feel free to contact me. They can be crafted/sold on demand.

Also some new interesting things are coming to the 5B shop. For now it is closed for renovation. Keep on the lookout.

Last edited:
5B shop is completely reworked.
Starting today the 5B shop will be selling high Tier armors (ones with big tiering numbers). These armors will be more expensive than the regular ones but they do tier fast and can be easily enhanced. Some of the armors when enhanced can have better defences than even the best unenhanced ones. If you need good PVP armors or huge defence armors for events check them out.
Currently there are:
Full sets of Perseus 300-500 and 1000-2000 ones
Pegasus sets
Aquila sets
Various parts of other armors
attachment.php

New addition to the 5E rooms - Ghost armor sets used for upgrading Angel armors. Straight from the oven, still hot, full TT.
attachment.php

In other news:
Sorry for not updating the thread for so long. That is quite hard to do during weekdays, because archery eats up most of my time. Today a competition ate up most of my day, but i promise to catch up update and improve tomorrow :).

The Armor Shop inventory

5E
attachment.php

5F
attachment.php

7B 7C
attachment.php

Last edited:
Inventory refreshed.

Perseus is still at a lot better price than the AH. Most of the other armors and plates too. Happy shopping :)

Pulsar 10s are back in stock after a long time. The full item list will be refreshed later today.

Happy shopping :)

Stock list refreshed. It is great to see the pulsar column finally all green again. Thanks to all the hunters and miners who supplied the necessary resources.
The Perseus sets are still on "sale" compared to the auction prices.

If anyone noticed that some items are "overpriced" let me know.

Stock list refreshed again. The Pulsar 5s are waiting for restock from Auktuma. Sorry for not being able to fully supply those for the robot event. I will restock them as soon as possible.
Other than that the Pegasus is still in stock for this event.

Happy hunting everyone!

Just an oddball thought...

There's at least one individual in the community that posts on forums regularly that will collect items that are needed for the viceroy set. Perhaps it might be a good idea, since you have all those shopkeepers around to put in to place a service to fill that need as well?... maybe one or two shopkeepers set up to hold all of the ingredients needed for that?...

Pulsar 5s are finally back in stock for all those needing good impact defense.

That is an interesting idea mastermesh. I will probably try to execute it since i have a few shopkeepers without work and there seems to be a need for viceroys. I will get down to it as soon as i am finished with Lithuanian Championship organization work IRL.

Also i have been getting requests for EST armors to be added to the shop. Maybe anyone knows whats going on in that market lately? how are they doing when the viceroys showed up?

The Lithuanian Championship went pretty good and now i am back to the shop fully. If i have some questions left unanswered for someone please fire them at me again. Thank you.

The inventory is refilled and the list is refreshed. Happy shopping.

Enhancers for Armors are back in stock at 5B for all those needing that extra protection.

Back