THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

5F is refreshed with a lot of new stock. Bear M and F and F Hermes got updated to full sets.
There are some nice treats in the 5B shop like the super high tier number supremacy helmet or super high tier thorifold helmet.
Viceroy idea is still there in the back of my mind too :).

Inventory updated. Corrected the mistake of 5B room still showing looted armors. 5B is now filled with armor enhancers and high tier armors. Both looted and crafted. Still did not think of a good way of representing that rooms inventory. Some suggestions maybe?
Bear, Polaris, TB (M), Vain (F) and Hermes upped to full sets for all those who do not like to mix :).

And as usual Happy shopping everyone!

The stock list is refreshed.
As suggested by a good friend, defense enhancers in 5B added in smaller quantities too.
With the Core Mayhem upcoming i will come up with a recommended list of armors for that. Should probably do it by tomorrow or whenever the core is announced just to avoid misinformation if they change something.

For all of you participating in The Core event my recommendations for armors would be:

High level Eviscerators (level 4-5 core):
Rutuba (5F shop) Spartacus (5F shop) or Perseus (5E shop) and add Pulsar 2 (7C shop) or 5E (shop 7B). Perseus + Pulsar 2 offers the best defence. Vain and Chronicle could also be considered as options.
High level Harbringers (level 4-5 core):
Pegasus (5E) + Pulsar 6 (7C) is all the defence you might need - average damage 4 from a Gen 10.
Other options could be: Infiltrator (5E), Eon (5F) or Hermes (5F) + Pulsar 6 (7C) or Pulsar 7 (7C). Both pulsars fit the same and both sets give arround 4 damage too. Hermes is the cheapest option out there considering MU.

Mid level Eviscerators (level 2-3 core)
Rutuba (5F) Spartacus (5F) or Perseus (5E) without platings should be enough or if you want the best defense add Pulsar 2 (7C) or 5E (7B) to them to get 1 damage and the possibility to have zero healing time.
Thunderbird (5F) with Pulsar 2 (7C) could be used as a cheap alternative.
Mid level Harbringers (level 2-3 core)
Pegasus (5E) with no platings gives maximum defense. If you want cheaper options, you could go for Hermes (5F) or Eon (5F) with no plates or eMine (5E) with Pulsar 6 (7C) or Pulsar 7 (7C).

Low level Eviscerators or Harbringers (level 1 core)
There are just too many options to go through here. Anything that was mentioned above will give you maximum defence or if you need a cheap alternative eMine (5E) with no plates could be an option or Bear (5F) or Boar (5F) armor with 4D (7B) plates.

There are of course many other options you could pair up. You could add something up using unlimited plates, but these are the suggestions from me. Hope they help.

Many items restocked after they have been cleaned during the Easter Mayhem. Hope everyone had a good time :).

The creation of stock list will soon be automated, thus i will be refreshing it a lot more often. Hope that will save some time for some of you.

Finally the inventory automation is complete. Starting today i will try to make it a habit of updating daily. Hope that helps some of you. Also with automated updates you can also see quantities not only if the item is there or not.

There are also new interesting things added to the shop. Since there were requests for it i have added a shopkeeper for Canis armor at 5E.
attachment.php

Also since some of the hunters (including myself) wanted to sell out their used Pulsar plates i have added 3 shopkeepers to 7C (to the left at the entrance) for that. The used plates will be sold at lower prices (some of them a lot lower). If you do not necessarily need full TT plates for your hunts check these shopkeepers out. There are some very good bargains there.
attachment.php

If anyone needs advice for armor choice for the RX event feel free to PM me here or in-game.

P.S. Many items restocked. Happy shopping :)

Items stock refreshed. Many items restocked at 5F

Items stock refreshed. I am not doing the updates daily since there are very few changes during weekdays daily.

Stocks refreshed.
I need to make this a daily habit because sometimes i tend to forget easily and that is not nice.

I see very few movements during weekdays. Unless there is an event going i will not be refreshing the inventory until friday comes since there is no point just uploading the same pictures :). I will still try to update daily during weekends or events.

This season THE Armor Shop is sponsoring Sokolade for the MMOWC 2017. All the armors Sokolade uses in this event were supplied by us :).
The decision to sponsor Sokolade came about mostly because he's just a great guy and always was a great supporter of our shop with resources, armors and most of all knowledge.
He also has a great Twitch channel, where he often streams and comments on interesting things. Check him out:
https://www.twitch.tv/sokoladeeu

Sokolade is through to the semi-finals. Congrats mate.

Inventory updated and most of the missing items will be restocked later today.

Inventory on page 2 updated.

Back from a vacation to Iceland with my wife. Love the country. Completely different from all Europe.
Inventory updated and many items will be restocked soon.

Inventory updated. I have not been updating daily, because actually there was nothing to update. Not many changes have happened for the past few days. Very low sales volumes. Well Eomons are coming up so that is expected to change since we always have Perseus+Pulsar 5 for them in stock :).

P.S. Sokolade is through to the MMOWC finals. Did it in one single round in a three round semi-final. Very proud! Lets see what the final brings. Do not forget to tune into his channel on saturday.

MMOWC finals today. Be sure to tune in to https://www.twitch.tv/sokoladeeu . I will be watching it for sure. Adds some fun to the game and some thrill to the whole Armor Shop team to have someone sponsored :)

Sokolade finished in 4th. Not a bad achievement. Good job mate.

Inventory updated.

I feel like talking to myself here lately. I guess maybe it is time for some games?

Inventory updated

Just to make it some fun. First person to reply to this thread after my post will get a 50 ped coupon for my shop (anything you want).
If you dont want the coupon just write "pass to the next person".
P.S. Inventory updated.

ooo sounds good. Did I win the discount =)

Last edited:
Stock updated and many items restocked

Some interesting changes for armors in Loot 2.0. So far what i can see is that the decay on armors was slightly reduced. Not as much as i was expecting but still reduced which is great :)

Inventory updated.

I just wanted to add that I picked up a set of armor from the shop awhile back after DraKil took the time to help me work through some options via PM .. so I appreciate the selection you offer and the time you took to help me make a good decision! In the end, Entropedia was a bit off on it's calculations, but I have managed to use the armor for a few other mobs and made a very nice profit while using it which nearly covered the entire purchase after 1 run :)

Many items restocked and many more will be soon. Inventory list will be updated in a few hours.

With the upcoming migration a second shopkeeper was added for Perseus and one will be added for Pulsar 5s too, Since there is nothing better than the combination of those two for the Eomon. Or am i wrong here?

Inventory list updated and loads of items restocked including Perseus and enhancers.

Back