THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Once again congratulations to Angel O2 Mercer on finding yet another Aquila part for tt+1 :)

And yet again congratulations to Angel on the find of Aquila gloves tt+1.
To share the event with more people it is going to the Events section. Check it out here
Hope everyone likes it.

The shop is refreshed, items restocked, inventory at the second page of this thread updated.

P.S. I have noticed that this thread has climbed to the first page of the most viewed shop threads. It is nice to see that i am not just talking to myself. Thanks to everyone stalking the thread :)

I tried to resist but it's really hard for me to ignore such juicy deals :D

Best shop ever :ahh:

Restocked many of the items in the shop, including Pulsar 2s and 6s perfect for the Halloween event and thanks to a friendly hunter a lot of Angel M too :).

Event updated and new items added. Inventory will be updated tomorrow

Last edited:
Refilled Pulsar 6 and Pegasus armors for the event and added an extra shopkeeper for pulsar 6 just to keep up with the demand.

Inventory was moved to the second page and will be updated tomorrow. Thanks for visiting everyone. Many new names lately :).

Inventory updated

EXCITING NEWS!

But first of all regular stuff :)

Inventory updated again because many items were restocked after the last update which was not long ago. 3 more looted armor sets upgraded to full sets, durability enhancer Is restocked, Pulsar 3s restocked.
With the upcoming Halloween Mayhem, additional shopkeeper added for Pulsar 3 plates. Pulsar 3 plates will be the best plates for the event (at a reasonable price).
F high-tier Perseus finally upgraded to full sets (both high and very high ones lacked shins before).

I also have some bad news for the Perseus users. Perseus price was increased due to some back luck in recent crafts (not sure how long will this last).

And now for the EXCITING news.
For all of you often residing on Arkadia. We are opening Armor shop division at the Celeste Quarry Booths, Booth #5. There you will find 10 shopkeepers with all of the most popular UL plates, Pulsar Plates, full sets of Pegasus and of course Perseus. 2 Shopkeepers will also be dedicated to selling completely random stuff mostly at very good prices. If you used to buy Perseus on the AH just because you were on Arkadia, now you do not have to pay the transfer fees and high auction prices. Just visit our Booth.
The booth will be managed by my wife Crazy RatCat Beast, many of you already know. If you find something out of place there, message her or me (yes we do talk :) ) either in-game or here.

After quite some time inventory updated ( i hope to do it more often now).

Sadly i must say that the even will be canceled. It just did not serve its purpose which was to give fun to the masses. What i have noticed after a few weeks was that only a few people participated which was never my intention. Maybe in the future it will be renewed with some adjustments to the rules (some suggestions maybe how to make it work for the masses?).

Very happy to see that the Arkadia shop is starting to move faster and faster. Spread the word! :) If you have requests to see some items you see in my shop but do not see at the Arkadia booth lemme know.

I understand why and I actually agree. I participate because if I don't somebody else will so there's no point in playing robin hood.

I suggest you incentivate regular purchases instead of super-duper discounts. Somebody buys an item, that's one ticket.

Do a weekly raffle you already have a registry of all your customers, easy peasy. Every week a certain % of revenue will be given to one or two lucky customers, even if you raffle just 1% that's probably a lot of PED. You reward your customers and it will cost you much much less that the treasure hunt event.

Thanks for the event and good luck :)

Thank you for Participating and thank you for the ideas Angel. I will see what i can make of them.

Inventory updated and new ideas are coming.
A big thanks to everyone who has brought me looted armors lately. That was quite a nice refill. Keep em comin :)

Shop refilled.
Recommendations for different Mayhem events are coming soon.

Check out our new streamer jurekiedi_eve aka Crystal Crissy Dunstone. A great guy all arround streaming FFA 5 and some solo runs (placed 2nd atm) and answering all your questions. Check it out:
https://www.twitch.tv/jurekiedi_eve

The shop inventory will be updated shortly

Edit. Updated :)

Last edited:
Shops are refilled and full as always :).
Good news for everyone participating in the Mayhem. Prices on 5D, Pulsar 2, Pulsar 3 and Pulsar 5 plates were greatly reduced.

Happy shopping :)

Inventories updated for the new year :)

Inventories updated. A lot more green color in the 5E room :).
Reacting to changing resource prices Perseus price was reduced from already great price :).

P.S. I am still amazed noone is looking into Zombie Armors with the price they are at. They should be a great beginner/mid level armor.

Free bump for an amazing shop

Need Perseus M chest and thighs please

Also if you could add me as friend Drakil

Thanks for the bump K-rupT. Will add you to my friend list for sure. It is always rewarding to see someone else (other than me) posting here. Means a lot to me. Shows me someone cares :).
Perseus should be back in stock. I try to restock it as often as i can (more or less daily at least). If it was out of stock i am sorry for that. A little insider info though. If Perseus is out of stock at 5E (the regular one), there still might be high TIR number ones in stock at 5B and the ones at up to 1k numbers are very close in price to the regular ones, but those would tier a lot faster.
Many items restocked as usual and a ton of looted armors will be restocked soon with the update on the inventory.
A big thank you to all bringing the looted armors.

LIST UPDATED

Free bump for an amazing shop

Need Perseus M chest and thighs please

Also if you could add me as friend Drakil

Last edited:
Many items restocked 6A price reduced to better suit the market, the list will be updated tomorrow.

And now the fun part. I have decided to do a little fun event for everyone tomorrow. Check it out at Fun with THE Armor Shop event thread.

Many items restocked. Some of the long missing ones too. Very glad to announce that long gone Pulsar 8 plates are back. Also Polaris sets M and F are once again full and TB F set is also full again. Many more items will come back to stock soon.

P. S. Inventories updated

Inventories updated and there are a lot less red squares now :). Thanks to all the hunters for supplying.
I think it is worth mentioning that Pulsar 5 plates are a lot cheaper than the auction and they are perfect for the event so do not be lazy to run a little to the shop :)

After a weekend competition in Latvia i am back. Inventories are updated with a lot more green color in the charts which i like and i hope you all will appreciate :).

Inventories updated, items restocked. Enhancer prices revised to suit the current enhancer market.

I am starting to get more and more looted armor refills directly from hunters without the auction. Very happy about that. Keep em comin people.

Finally a big restock and inventory refill. No good excuse why i did not do it before. However since i am on "vacation" now i will have more time to do stuff here :). More good stuff coming soon

Item list updated. A big refill is coming next week. Very happy to see 5F shop getting greener and greener though :)

I keep restocking the inventories but you guys are crazy! Thank you to all the customers and happy Easter everyone.

P.S. Love the events :)

I have got an interesting offer today. Help me out to decide. Would anyone be interested in buying an awesome PVP set composed of almost full set (F) of Supremacy (L) (minus gloves) + High Tier Eon gloves (L) at 300%?

The high demand Pulsar 2s and Pegasus are back to full stock. High-TIR Perseus, Lupus, 4A 4B plates, Pulsar 9 plates restocked

Back