THE Armor Shop - Everything for your defense

Inventory updated, many items restocked. As promised, it is a lot greener at 5E shop :). Also Martial M set upgraded to full

Inventories updated. Some new additions to the shop are coming soon to expand the supply.

Inventories updated. Pulsar 7s are back in stock. They were out because of my mistake, but thanks to a good customer for noticing it is now fixed. Thank you for reporting shop bugs. It would probably be a mess without you guys.

5F got a lot more red lately. Anyone wants to hunt those red spots out for me? Will pay good prices for those missing parts :)

Inventories updated and a few long missing items restocked including 6x6C plates.
Also i am very glad to announce new addition to the shop - Mayhem Armor sets. At the moment they will reside at 5B shop until i find a better place to put them. They would go very nice at 5F shop but i cannot add new shopkeepers there. Anyone with some suggestions?
attachment.php

Any vigi armour? PM me

That is not an armor i sell at this shop but i think i did have one at my storage up for sale. PM me ingame for that one

Shop inventories updated.
Anyone have a spare Mayhem Harness F for my shopkeeper? :)

Wanna guess what Christmas brought me early this year?

Yes yes i know expensive it is, but it is a very premium very rare set.

attachment.php

Some say BUMP i say Inventory updated with many items restocked. The most populars are always in stock and restocked way more often than inventory updates come :)

I usually do not update the list as often but had to do it today since at least 2 armors sets from 5F were updated to FULL. Thanks to the good hunters supplying the armors.

Inventories updated.
Some of the missing items will be restocked soon. If you need a more exact date of a particular item restock message me here or ingame.

For everyone's convenience inventories were updated and small changes were made to better represent where the items are. Also added Mayhem and Musca armors to those lists.

A new addition to the shop - Musca armor - for all of you upgrading you viceroy armors and looking for a beginner armor.
attachment.php

Extra shopkeeper added for Pulsar 5 plates. They are perfect for the Mulmuns

Restocked Pulsar 5 Plates. My apologies to everyone who came and found empty shopkeepers

Items restocked shopkeepers refilled all the event bests are stocked. Ready for the Mayhem!

I am back to Lithuania and it is time to do some work :). Inventories updated.

Migration is coming and as always Perseus will be the best choice for it coupled with some Pulsar plates or 5Bs if you prefer UL. I will come up with a more detail list of recommendations soon.

Maybe anyone can explain to me why so many choose shadow for the migration and pay 200% and up?

Inventories updated.
As hard as it sometimes is with the huge demand i try to keep up with restocking Perseus armors. If you come in and do not find a full set check back in in a few hours it should be restocked again.
So far Perseus + pulsar 5 seems to be the best choice for the Big Eomons and LTs. Perseus alone might be a good choice for the lower ones too if you do not care too much about "overprotecting" and do not want to waste time on healing.
5F shop is getting flushed. The demand for armors far outweighs the supply. If you are a hunter and have some looted armors stored use this chance to sell them to me because i will pay a lot better atm.

On a positive note i think this years migrations seems to be a huge success compared to the last one. No major bug appearing MU back in loot and many many other good things. I love it when positive things happen in this game :)

Lists refreshed. Many items will be restocked soon. Migration and archery tournaments do not go well together. Cant do both at the same time. However the most important migration armors will always be in stock.

P.S. Pulsar 10s restocked after inventory update

Last edited:
A big restock for the 5F shop.

Inventories updated

As usual inventories updated. The most common items are always in stock. If you are looking for Perseus or Pulsar Plates they will be in stock no matter if the inventories were updated or not :)

A big rebuild and a ton of new things are coming soon. Stay tuned! :)

Inventories updated.

Awesome selection and great prices - consider this a bump from a satisfied customer:D

As promised BIG CHANGES.

The whole shop is undergoing some renovations.
The major changes are happening on the 7th floor. Pulsar plates were moved in with UL plates to room 7B and L calypso plates were removed because of low popularity.
The 7C room was cleared to make room for a new addition to the shop - AP armor plates. Currently only 9 shopkeepers with AP-42 plates are available available. Other lower ones will come a little later.
Now why choose AP-42 plates? AP-42 plates have huge specific defense and will be very useful for PVP and events. Will be hard to use them for a regular grind because of the high MU but who knows? Maybe just the right mobs need to be found. Currently the biggest contributor to the AP-42 price is the cost to get their BPs. I do hope it will go down in the future and i will be able to supply you all guys with cheaper priced plates.
The first post was already updated to reflect the changes. Other parts will be updated soon too.

attachment.php

To have some fun with the new changes in the shop, i have added one shopkeeper to the 7C room. It will offer the previously removed L Calypso plates. These will be priced at a huge discount, so if you were looking for those or something similar grab em while you can :).
I am not doing a treasure hunt or a similar event because i want my shop buyers to benefit from this not just random people that do not even read my shop posts.

I would really appreciate it if someone has some constructive criticism, advice or finds some bugs in the new set-up.

Inventories updated. Now they represent more accurately where items are located. Hope you like the changes.
Next step is updating the armor charts. Any suggestions what would be the best design for the user?
P.S. I have added a "gift" to the naked shopkeeper for my readers :)

Congrats to the first buyer of AP plates. Have fun using.
Lists will be updated tomorrow.

P.S. Should the naked shopkeeper be dressed or changed to a male one? Value question

Perseus back to full stock. Yay!
Inventories updated. More restock coming soon.

P. S. The "gift" is still out there

Inventories updated.

The sale shopkeeper still active.

Lists updated with a big restock from hunters. Polaris is finally back to full sets.

And there i was thinking why is there always 1 5B left unsold. Anyone know why?
attachment.php

P.S. Inventories updated

Back