Interesting - no comment on hunting ATH

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
So did no one see the 170,000 ped ATH on Yulebot 2 (FFA) last night - and before I get flamed; it wasn't me :)

Woot! So BIG GRATZ Akbar?
Astonishing (and always dreamed) ATH

DRM

Gratz on the ATH Rock and Akbar.

Rick

Awesome! BIG GZ guys!!! :yay:

So did no one see the 170,000 ped ATH on Yulebot 2 (FFA) last night - and before I get flamed; it wasn't me :)

Yea cos one of the guys is perma banned on PCF cos of past actions that lead into that
And well the other prolly had his hand full of ppl flaming him for botting, which ppl saw it was truth but again not like MA gives a damn anyway with all the shit slipping by :laugh:

Congratz to them regardlessly
And happy holidays to ya'll!

gz to Akbar & co!

Grats guys, nice one :yay:

Edit.
Lol I thought both were in on it. Apparently akbar was Just support shooting and gave loot back after Hunt. Damn akbar i thought u finally hit a massive one ☺️

Last edited:
Yah, so much fucking deserved! Gratz AKBAR and Rocky, I am really happy for both of you!!!

Big gz guys :D nice to see that, that kinda loot can drop in an instance medium/noobs also can do :D

Amazing! - GZ!!!!!

:wtg:

IT WAS AKBAR???????

LOL come on he woulda said something?

:D

Hell yeah GZ guys!

I heard if you open the hof list and put your ear close to the monitor, you can actually hear WSS crying.

Dont know the english word for that but in sweden we call such statements "polarization", me and my friends were happy for them afaik and for whatever its worth Im happy such loots can drop from nonshared and smaller mobs.

Im honestly never jealous for other peoples loots, Im happy for what I can get and even more happy when people I like has a good time. The more peoples thats fascinated of this game and has a good time, the better it is for all of us.

Now go tacorage on some mobs in the instances instead of trying to use a happy moment to cause drama!

Gl!!

Likely no comment because as most things on pcf, it would start a flame war.

Gz. \o/

Last edited:
I totally enjoyed Taco's little teasing (like always) AND I do believe every word Linzey said.
Obviously he knows it was a joke and I'm pretty sure he was laughing but, you know, can't always openly admit it... hehe.

Anyway, gratz u dirty bastards & Merry Christmas everyone!

How ever and who ever got it.
Its a fantastic loot and its a massive shutter-upper to those bashing Mayhem for being a elitist event.

someones got to get it, kids, someones got to get it! I am happy old and dedicted players got it! Well deserved! Massive Gratz!

Merry Christmas all!

i wonder how much of the loot was given to the healer bot as reward...

I gave him this new so called 50k invisible healer loot because I need mod fap on kerbs with jarhead armor in cat2.

Seriously, I was going and still thinking to give away some peds to community by making a forum event where people have to vote the winners (best/worst story in some sort) and u guys talking this non sense. If u want me to stop this giveaway, fine ...

I explained to u in the deleted thread what a bot exactly is and what i use - no comparation. so get over it and eat some more air while u can. Might help u

And thanks for the comments!
It is hard to believe a cat2 could really drop an ATH. Someone may wonder how the system works sometimes. My first impresstion after the hit was oh 17k peds nice, then i saw the raining 10k shraps... I was like "whats going on?"

I gave him this new so called 50k invisible healer loot because I need mod fap on kerbs with jarhead armor in cat2.

Seriously, I was going and still thinking to give away some peds to community by making a forum event where people have to vote the winners (best/worst story in some sort) and u guys talking this non sense. If u want me to stop this giveaway, fine ...

I explained to u in the deleted thread what a bot exactly is and what i use - no comparation. so get over it and eat some more air while u can. Might help u

It is hard to believe a cat2 could really drop an ATH. Someone may wonder how the system works sometimes. My first impresstion after the hit was oh 17k peds nice, then i saw the raining 10k shraps... I was like "whats going on?"

congrats on the ATH :D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry, realized now not only Akbar looted... These holidays are making me mad..

GRATZ ROCKYYYYYYYYYYY!

DRM

Congratz guys! (what hp have cat 2 mobs? i am way too lazy to check right now, tyvm :D).
Special props to Akbar, all the patience sweating so much time HAD to pay big :D

seems i havent read it then. but would you be so kind to explain to me what you are using, that is not a bot but not a human player as well? or is it multiboxing?

Back