Interesting - no comment on hunting ATH

Gz to the winners :) You did it with swords [too]?

HUGE Gratz to Akbar, oh and to you too Rocky (Sorry, but Akbar I know, so he gets the biggest round of applause from me. No offense. :) )

Wow... Big gratz!

WOW Big Gratz Rocky and Akbaar a realy impressing loot and from such mobs to amacing hehe :eyecrazy:

gratz & happy holidaze

Dont know the english word for that but in sweden we call such statements "polarization", me and my friends were happy for them afaik and for whatever its worth Im happy such loots can drop from nonshared and smaller mobs.

Im honestly never jealous for other peoples loots, Im happy for what I can get and even more happy when people I like has a good time. The more peoples thats fascinated of this game and has a good time, the better it is for all of us.

Now go tacorage on some mobs in the instances instead of trying to use a happy moment to cause drama!

Gl!!

I don't know the Swedish word for it, but in English we call it "a joke".

Why So Sensitive?

seems i havent read it then. but would you be so kind to explain to me what you are using, that is not a bot but not a human player as well? or is it multiboxing?

"using a macro on keyboard bla bla" right bro who will believe that :)) its more complex then a stupid macro i kind of regret i didn't try to record this dude

Last edited:
even if it is a makro, using multiboxing it means that he is dual accounting. which is against the eula. should make a support case maybe.

okay i made one. cos gaining an unfair advantage over others via any method is against the EULA

Last edited:
Big GZ, nice to see a verry old friend got this! Gz to you both.

Last edited:
Must be great to have the money to get more money...

Same song, different dance.

Let me know when average players do better than old dinosaurs.

Dreams can come true here :)

That's awesome! Congrats! :wtg:

wow very nice indeed and well deserved...gratz both of yous.

Back