PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: *fund*

  1. #1

    *fund*

    Hello and Thank you for taking a moment to look at this opportunity!

    So it all started with a idea, a close friend of mine and myself have been
    talking quite in depth on some investment opportunities, and we have decided
    to open this idea up to the public.

    I know a lot of people within Entropia Universe has always dreamed about the possibility
    of owning a LA (Land Area) with in the EU, but may have a lack of funds for such a thing.

    Well we are here to propose to you a very unique opportunity.

    we have decided to start a investment group/fund.

    we currently have 62 CLDs (Calypso Land Deeds) that is going to be part of the fund
    to be dispersed to the investors on a percentage (%) scale.

    our goal is to help the lesser in a partial ownership of a LA (Land Area).
    We have been doing extensive research on LA upkeep, cost, profits, ect. to obtain
    the required information needed to effectively purchase and profit the perfect LA.

    with all that being said,

    We are selling the first 50% of the fund on a 1% scale buy in
    once we have successfully reached our cap point of 50% of fund sales
    my friend and i will then put up whatever the remainder cost is to make
    our purchase goal of buying a LA (Land Area),

    in addition to this new and interesting fund come to EU, we will also be launching a
    website in the near future for our investors, were they can monitor in real time how
    there investment is going and what peds the fund is generating at any given time,
    and also i would like to mention that you can also buy out of your investment at anytime.


    Here is a quick look at how our buy in scale will go.

    Example: 1% = 1750 ped
    2% = 3450 ped
    3% = 5200 ped
    4% = 6950 ped
    5% = 8700 ped
    6% = 10,250 ped
    7% = 12,000 ped
    8% = 13,750 ped
    9% = 15,500 ped
    10% = 17,000 ped

    Max of 10% per investor - max of 50% for sale!

    and we will also be sending out one (1) custom T-Shirts to each investor whether
    your investment was 1% or 10% you still get a T-Shirt!

    Thank you so much for taking a moment to read through my post!
    Think it over!

    If this sound like a opportunity you would be interested in please feel free to shoot me a PM
    anytime with any questions/concerns may be stiring in your mind!

    GL and HF
    Last edited by ThenUrOwned; 12-21-2016 at 10:41.

  2. #2
    Stalker matthew's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    England
    Avatar
    Sir Matt Copping
    Society
    Universal Holdings
    Posts
    2,600
    Blog Entries
    7
    Images
    81
    Interesting idea. Good luck with the fund!
    CEO of Universal Holdings. Society for deed holders.

  3. #3
    Dominant
    Joined
    Dec 2011
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Location
    Sweden
    Avatar
    Alexi WildChild Sonna
    Society
    Global Alliance
    Posts
    460
    Images
    19
    How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first?
    Passion rules reason

  4. #4
    Old Alpha Gionni Gunsy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Hawaii
    Avatar
    Gionni Gunsy Novembri
    Society
    Founder / Omerta
    Posts
    978
    Images
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first?
    Curious now also.

    Question: What type of Land Area? Also, what mob do you plan on having? It is pretty hard to profit off a Land Area these days, isn't it?
    The Freaking Cold Place (1919, 5159)
    Argonaut (Scout-Leader) & Merp (Alpha-Stalker)


  5. #5
    Elite Aio's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Under Your Bed.
    Avatar
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Posts
    3,825
    Images
    112
    There seems to be some basic mathematical questions you need to address..

    You say an investor can put up to 10% in, with a maximum total of 50% by investors. You say that from these investors, 10% would cost 17,000 PED.

    Let's make it simple and say you have 5 investors each at 10%, to give 17,000 x 5 = 85,000 PED.

    You then say that you are looking to buy an LA, and the remainder funds would be put forward by yourself (& partner?). How exactly does this work?

    If the LA costs, 150,000 PED - you put forward 65,000 PED: Am I still a 10% investor? Thus receiving 10% of the profits? Because it would seem your 10% (65,000/5 = 13,000) is earning a far higher ROI than my 10%.

    Conversely, if the LA costs 300,000 PED - you put forward 215,000 PED: Am I still a 10% investor? Because then your 10% (215,000/5 = 43,000) is earning a far lower ROI than my 10%.

    OR, would you give a variable outcome percentage depending on the price of the LA (i.e. I invest 10% now (17,000) but that could become 5% or 15% depending on LA purchase price, again from the profits, which could significantly impact my choice to invest or not?

    If I were to receive 15% of the profits for a 17k investment it would be far more favourable than 5%.

    I think then the last question would have to be "Who are you?". You have 3 posts on PCF since joining in Feb 15, no other details whatsoever on your proposal. It just screams "Avoid".
    Last edited by Aio; 12-21-2016 at 17:51.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aio View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's make it simple and say you have 5 investors each at 10%, to give 17,000 x 5 = 105,000 PED.
    17'000 x 5 = 105,000

  7. #7
    Old Alpha Marijuana's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Holland
    Avatar
    Mari Juana DutchGirl
    Society
    The Dung Kickers
    Posts
    776
    Images
    106
    Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first?


  8. #8
    Marauder Spawn's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Avatar
    Storm Spawn Bootcamp
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    6,831
    Images
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by Gionni Gunsy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Curious now also.

    Question: What type of Land Area? Also, what mob do you plan on having? It is pretty hard to profit off a Land Area these days, isn't it?
    Your prizes have to be in line with the expected loot of your hunters.
    At 4% you need 1200 ped turnover to get payed 50 peds
    You need to ask yourself the question how much ped you normally burn during an hour of hunting and if the hunters on your land burn that much also.
    If you set prizes of 500 ped for a 1 hour event then your cost side are 25 ped event creation fee, 50 ped to rent (your own land!) .
    So 575 ped cost.
    To break even you need 11.5x 1200 ped turnover = 13800 ped turnover.
    If one hunter hunts 350 ped per hour you need quite a lot of hunters to break even. ( approx.40)

    Essentially.. setting 500 ped in prize money is not such a great idea, unless you combine it with a ticket prize.

    I can profit from hunting event with 75,25,10 ped in prizes.
    Total cost is 185 ped. Profit is from 5 to 80 ped depending on turnup and loot. That's doable with 0 fertiliser costs. Bring up maturity and density and yhe.picture is totalky different.
    It would really help if Mindark would not let us rent our own landareas.
    Last edited by Spawn; 12-21-2016 at 18:16.

  9. #9
    Elite Aio's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Under Your Bed.
    Avatar
    Aio Dakina
    Society
    Veterans
    Posts
    3,825
    Images
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    17'000 x 5 = 105,000
    Long day Edited.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by WildChild View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How about you answer my PM's both here and ingame about the money I lent you first?
    This is a way to get peds to pay you and others back


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook