Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer

Calypso Explorer Map
Eudorian bio-life
creature_map_preview.jpg

Map download
For the latest version, please visit this thread.

Last edited:
i love the map! :yay:

a hint about the density of a spawn would make it just perfect!

thank you for yor efforts!

NW Corner of PVP1, where that black mark is, is where plongu marauder/slayer are, and eventually, the bloodclaw boss.

Center of PVP2 is Atrox Dominant->Stalker.

In the Molisk spawn south of Megavolt, there is a Molisk cave there too (instance).

The "pit" spider spawn (SE Pandora, NE Billys) should be orange - young-provider spawn there.

The Merp spawn between Jurra & the Volcano also has the Mod Merp boss spawn.

add it on github and people can contribute that way and you can manage whatever gets pushed to origin

Awesome map! Mobs lvl would make it even better ;)

Thanks!

Would be great if you could somehow merge it with the Mob Index that Mega and Oleg have created and managed.

Great work! definitely add to github or otherwise make the project file available so it doesn't eventually die with your lack of interest or time availability.

Could you also export as a PDF so that we can ctrl+f a mob? Lazy I know.

Updated to version 1.1

Changes:

- Removed Fort Isis teleporter.
- Added teleporters for Fort Lahar, Livas Heights, Isle of Troy and Fort Sisyphus.
- Added molisk cave spawn near Megavolt.
- Added Primordial Longu and Bloodclaw spawn inside lootable PvP (NW).
- Removed mulmun degenerate spawn near Fort Zeus.
- Moved everything to Google Drive due to file size and to avoid bandwidth caps.
- Enabled PDF export per popular request (use CTRL-F to search creatures by name).
- Minor adjustments to several spawns difficulty.

Thanks for contributing :)

Last edited:
Great job, I Love it!
Thanks a lot.

oh great, i love the update!

if you plan for further updates, could you please add TP names and maybe those mob densities you know about?
thank you for the great map and thank you for updating it!

oh great, i love the update!

if you plan for further updates, could you please add TP names and maybe those mob densities you know about?
thank you for the great map and thank you for updating it!

yeah, TP names shouldn't be complicated I just have to find a way to preserve readability since there's already a lot of stuff in the map.

And density, I can slowly add it although that will require more time. Maybe after Xmas.

Cheers, glad you like it :thumbup:

Merry Xmas !

While on the subject of Planet Calypso's Eudoria continent, anyone know the size of it in miles from east to west coast?

While on the subject of Planet Calypso's Eudoria continent, anyone know the size of it in miles from east to west coast?

Eudoria is roughly 32x32 Km, that's 1024 km[SUP]2[/SUP] or 400 mi[SUP]2[/SUP] aproximately.

This calculation includes water volumes, not only land.

Eudoria is roughly 32x32 Km, that's 1024 km[SUP]2[/SUP] or 400 mi[SUP]2[/SUP] aproximately.

This calculation includes water volumes, not only land.

Thank you. When looking at the map I saw that there was an easy path to take across calypso, so I set out on a walk across calypso the other day. Took me a good 5 hours 22 minutes. Just need this info to add to the video. And fyi no, the dung gods where not good to me that day :(

but my very fast early calculates show it only to be 18.9 miles? heh

Last edited:
Tnx again for updates too!!

GJ, really!

DRM

yeah, TP names shouldn't be complicated I just have to find a way to preserve readability since there's already a lot of stuff in the map.

And density, I can slowly add it although that will require more time. Maybe after Xmas.

Cheers, glad you like it :thumbup:

Merry Xmas !

Just an idea for tp names, you could give it a legend for tp and then assign a number to each tp.

Ie: on map above tp it says 001
Legend says 001= livas

west of PA there is no daikiba juvenile, there is, however, daikiba spawn with around 65% young 20% mature 10% old 4% provider 1% guardian

west of PA there is no daikiba juvenile, there is, however, daikiba spawn with around 65% young 20% mature 10% old 4% provider 1% guardian

Thanks will pay it a visit and apply the changes to next revision.

Over at Half Moon Cove:

The islands just north of there house an impressive spawn of berry punies on one/(two?) islands, plus mermoth/hiryuu and other punies on the rest of the islands.

At the tp itself is a spawn of sabaku punies on the land, plus razortooth punies in the water.

That dungeon housing pupugi also house snarg, oculous, (some fish mob) and 1 or two other mobs.

Taking the road away from the TP, around the bend you run into a spawn of maff punies.

On the roads surrounding the two Corinth hangar TPs, they are infested with corn/sabaku punies

On the east side of the hangar area is another maff puny area.

Also this thread has lists of caves/instances that may help. (Not sure if there's a more recent list somewhere.) For example, just north of The Megavolt TP is a Bristlehog cave.

There are more, but that should help for now. :)

Last edited:
That dungeon housing pupugi also house snarg, oculous, (some fish mob)
Sonic squid are in Tidewater Caverns, and that cave's #17. on that list you linked to

Missing from that list is:
[60440, 86239, 138] "Sabakuma Tunnels" West of Corinth West Hangers = Sabakuma L2 young to mature

NOTE: It has the same cave name "Sabakuma Tunnels" as #19 on that list
But these caves are not connected, and #19 has Sabakuma from L10 to Broodmothers L107

There are some Traeskerons west of Fort Lahar mixed in with Snarg.

Updated to version 1.2

Changes:

- Added a download option with teleporter names.
- Added Sabakuma and puny Maffoid caves near Cape Corinth.
- Added Foul and Pupugi cave west of Camp Phoenix
- Added Sabakuma Hatchlings near Half Moon Cove
- Added Sabakuma cave near Half Moon Cove
- Added Spawns of Berycled and Mermoth puny on the islands north of Half Moon Cove
- Added Sonic Squid spawn at Tidewater Caverns
- Minor adjustments in font size to accomodate TP name labels

Thanks for contributing. Some changes pending, will add them when I have more free time.

Last edited:
thank you very much for all your efforts, the TP names and updates!
:yay:

:yup:

Yippie! The new Maps are here!

Angel, I have used your winning map almost every day and it has enabled me to complete missions faster and more efficiently. Which, by the way, MA, also means I spend more time pulling the trigger and fapping (spending peds) than when i had to spend hours just trying to find the mob/level/density I could handle. A big thumbs UP!

Thanks for all you do in this Universe!

There is no Feffoid elites SE of Minopolis?

Massive thanks to O2 and a job well done!

However still very surprised that this is the solution we have to rely on still, I mean its not like the spawns move by themselves... and I am assuming that MA doesn't tell you when they move a spawn right? :) This should have been an implementation in the game a long time ago.

Status
Back