Info: Calypso Explorer Map

Status
Awesome map, fantastic job!

This will be very useful indeed :yay:

The drones SW of Fort Lahar are 1/3 on maturity, not 2/3, since they're all gen 01

seems to be an undocumented spawn of low/mid maturity drone and warrior here

ZdawF43.png

and another missing spawn here, low/mid maturity drone and trooper here

qvttLsP.png

Last edited:
There is a CAVE in [62904, 76218, 125] with like 30 Argonaut Young in Argonaut Island. In here you complete the DAILY MISSION Research Recovery.

The mission is only given after you complete Scare Tactics AND Argonautical Assassination and rescue the people inside the same cave

Research recovery (Daily)
Broker:[62719, 76117, 102]
Reward 1 daily token

Thanks malasuerte, more changes for the new version as soon as I can.

Probably once MM is over :thumbup:

There is a CAVE in [62904, 76218, 125] with like 30 Argonaut Young in Argonaut Island.

Just for the record, it's exactly 50 argos in that cave during the daily mission.

Which is perfect when you hit the level 2 "kill 100 argos" daily. ;)

Sorry, minor off-topic. :ahh:

There is now a spawn of Caperon Young far NNW of Fort Fury, around 66700, 81700 or so.

Not sure if snargs and feffs are still in the area.

haven't checked it myself, but this might be worth checking

54710, 64201 was the only place I could find Igni

Awesome job :D. downloaded.

this area next to the Southern Ithica has near pure snarg spawn (saw maybe 1 exa and 1 snablesnot in the entire area)
maturity is something like old to alpha, so mid maturity
would highly recommend adding this to your map as it's a pretty good untaxed spot for grinding snarg iron challenge

kyTE3Ib.jpg

also would recommend scouting out the rest of the area as I didn't see a single snarksnot or faucervix here

this area next to the Southern Ithica has near pure snarg spawn (saw maybe 1 exa and 1 snablesnot in the entire area)
maturity is something like old to alpha, so mid maturity
would highly recommend adding this to your map as it's a pretty good untaxed spot for grinding snarg iron challenge

kyTE3Ib.jpg

also would recommend scouting out the rest of the area as I didn't see a single snarksnot or faucervix here

Thank you. All of the new teleporters added in version 1.1 need to be scouted, it's a work in progress.

Feffoid at Fort Fury spawn is more like this :

yBZiybG.jpg

Tantillion and Tantardion Young - Alpha, north of Fort Fury

2pcdcDJ.jpg

Sizeable mid density spawn of Caperon Young here, again, north of Fort Fury (Thanks to Haruto Rat for bringing it up in a different thread)

XI4cFcL.jpg

This one has many details, the Daikiba spawn is smaller than shown on the map, there is an area between the daiki spawn and puny/juvenile spawn where there are no mobs, the snable and daiki spawn are not connected, but there are some tiny clusters of daikiba within(but seperated from) the snable spawn, the snable spawn is larger than indicated, there is a missing chirpy spawn, there is a missing mermoth juvenile spawn, and a missing mermoth young to old spawn. The Sabakuma wave zone and entrance to Feffoid cave are also not shown on the map.

0X5wS5Q.jpg

I have plenty more things to note, I'll probably make another post for them later.

Thank you, all of this will be added to the next update.

:thumbup:

For those who have armor sponsored by Rockefeller Foundation or similar entity, there is a Rippersnapper wave event in the lake.

Also, herds of Cornundacauda young-old are back east and north of the lake.

Updated to version 1.3

Changes:

- Fixed font rasterization on PDF (Text will be more crisp now)
- Unified font size for all creatures (Remember you can zoom as much as you want, 1:1 scale equals to 75% zoom in your PDF viewer)
- Removed Feffoid elites near Minopolis
- Fixed maturity for Drones near Fort Lahar
- Added Drone + Warrior spawn near Twin Peaks
- Added Drone + Trooper spawn near Twin Peaks
- Added Argonaut Cave north of Chug's Hideout
- Added Caperon Young spawn north of Fort Fury
- Added Snarg spawn south of Southern Ithaca
- Re-arranged spawns and labels near Tidewater Caverns
- Added Snarg and Oculus spawns to Tidewater Cavers (north of Cape Corinth)
- Fixed spawns for Daikiba and Snablesnot west of Port Atlantis
- Added several spawns west of Port Atlantis including Mermoth, Daikiba and Chirpy
- Added Feffoid and Sabakuma cave/wave spawns north of Port Atlantis
- Fixed the Feffoid spawn at Fort Fury
- Added Tantillion and Tantardion spawns north of Fort Fury
- Added Formicacida and Letomie spawns to the Fort Argus PvP area
- Minor fixes to the layout to make room for new spawns

Thanks for contributing, special thanks to Darkaruki ;)

I have left a couple changes for later, and shamelessly ignored a few residual spawns that people reported. If I had to put each one of those tiny tiny spawns the map would be a huge mess sorry.

EDIT: I provide only the PDF version mainly to save myself some time, if someone desperately needs a JPG version I could work it out.

Last edited:
:lolup:

Thanks again Angel 02 Mercer! And, thank you to everyone else for contributing to this most excellent tool.

Those tantillions are a swarmy mass indeed!

Updated to version 1.3

- Added Argonaut Cave north of Chug's Hideout

If this is the one I mentioned, you got the coordinates wrong. It is located at [62904, 76218, 125] I think you used 69204, 76218. Unless there is another argonaut cave.

2017-02-07_11h00_09.jpg

If this is the one I mentioned, you got the coordinates wrong. It is located at [62904, 76218, 125] I think you used 69204, 76218. Unless there is another argonaut cave.

2017-02-07_11h00_09.jpg

Woops, I got it wrong probably.

I'll fix that when I get back home, thanks for pointing it out :)

EDIT: Fixed !

Last edited:
Still see newbies asking for locations in Rookie chat, so let's give this a tiny bump ;)

low/mid density traeskeron and snarg, young only, west of fort lahar, nice maybe for low level player interested in working on both snarg and traeskeron iron challenge at the same time

sjoixkS.png

Last edited:
mid/high density atrox young only probably the best untaxed spot in the game for doing atrox iron challenge, highly recommend anyone interested in that check it out.

DTMJMpn.png

noticed several things regarding this area

gLB1brL.png

first i think there IS a merp/exa/shink mix spawn, but it does extend to here, going up to the server line but around the mountain

suvq5By.png

i think the allophyl/estophyl are actually their own spawn, and i documented it in this image (low maturity all the way to high maturity, like limnadian spawn)

there is also a small spawn of argonaut which are 50/50 adult and gatherer, no other maturities, which is located in the red on this image

Q85bh8J.png

handful of other spawns messed up in this area but i'll try to figure them out after you've updated these i think

low/mid density traeskeron and snarg, young only, west of fort lahar, nice maybe for low level player interested in working on both snarg and traeskeron iron challenge at the same time

sjoixkS.png

This is true, though I also saw a level 215 Traeskeron Matriarch in this area about 5 days ago, so be careful :p

Still see newbies asking for locations in Rookie chat, so let's give this a tiny bump ;)

Will never get away from that - have the same issue all the time with my RT mob maps. No matter how much you put it out there (and others as well) still have people who either just don't know or are to lazy to step outside of the game window and look for themselves :) They would much rather you link it for them lol.

Of note, just under that southern most daikiba spawn there is a small (but good enough for 2-3 hunters) spawn of berycled young-old (with the occasional provider).

Also, the spawn of mourner/corn south of The MegaVolt along the river has small amounts of atrax young mixed into it

Of note, just under that southern most daikiba spawn there is a small (but good enough for 2-3 hunters) spawn of berycled young-old (with the occasional provider).

Also, the spawn of mourner/corn south of The MegaVolt along the river has small amounts of atrax young mixed into it

thanks for the tip, i did miss a small but dense low maturity berycled spawn which would be a pretty good spawn for a low level player looking to do the challenge

here it is:
bAF6qZS.png

here's also a spawn missing from the map, it's mid density low maturity snarksnot mixed with low maturity armax bull/cow (credit to haruto rat for bringing it up in snarksnot thread):
xWpRf18.png

Updated to version 1.4

Changes:

- Added Traeskeron and Snarg spawn near Fort Lahar.
- Added Atrox spawn near Hestia.
- Added Argonaut spawn east of Fort Fury.
- Added Allophyl and Estophyl spawn east of Fort Fury.
- Reworked spawns east of Fort Fury.
- Added Berycled spawn west of Port Atlantis.
- Added Snarksnot spawn east of Livas Heights.

Thanks for contributing.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the update, I'll get to working on some of the other stuff, I should mention right away that the Snarkspot spawn by Livas is mixed with Armax as well.

Status
Back