How twitch and other media advert eu.

That's all it takes... one big streamer to mention the words "Entropia Universe" and boom! 10k new players!

Now the question is, will they stick around? :laugh:

That's all it takes... one big streamer to mention the words "Entropia Universe" and boom! 10k new players!

Sometimes it takes 1 doze to get addicted to the bad stuff

Ive been streaming very little but trafic is up and tons of interactions about the game.

Here a google trends showing the impact the last 30 days.
That video joda refering too was streamed the 16th december, youtubed on the 17th
https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=today 1-m&q=/m/04pmzm

MA was onto something with Rectnation and official streamers.
I still working the stream and my youtube in hopes on bringing more new players but its a hard sell without the starterpacks these days.
My hopes are MA sees this thread and get back on promoting stream and youtube advertisment.

Iam going shopping but when iam back i will add some very intresting stats from my youtube.

Last edited:
One of the most important things for us all and Ma to be aware of. Ma consider this carefully. This week i wrote a streamer also and offered him startup peds if he wanted to check out the game. We Can all help promote the game.

One of the most important things for us all and Ma to be aware of. Ma consider this carefully. This week i wrote a streamer also and offered him startup peds if he wanted to check out the game. We Can all help promote the game.

Didn't we already pay Mindark 6 Million for a planet, of which a portion of the funds were supposed to be used to pay for ads?

Been saying it several years, and will say it again... would be nice to see Ma or PP do one lousy superbowl ad someday... Godaddy did it and it moved them from obscurity in to a household name pretty much overnight....

Didn't we already pay Mindark 6 Million for a planet, of which a portion of the funds were supposed to be used to pay for ads?

Been saying it several years, and will say it again... would be nice to see Ma or PP do one lousy superbowl ad someday... Godaddy did it and it moved them from obscurity in to a household name pretty much overnight....

Yeah, but didn't MA paid it back until now :scratch2:

I streamed a couple days ago and had quite a few people ask about the game.

As long as they don't come to pcf and get the cancer.

They will stick as long as they don't read rookie chat, PCF or get advises from players with more posts on forums than globals ingame.

They will stick as long as they don't read rookie chat, PCF or get advises from players with more posts on forums than globals ingame.

so true :( :(

Rookie chat is everything else than help channel for newbies.

Back and some wine deep and with the friday spilf i post this.
Note in ranking on videos how the most of the views are directed to the videos containing big loots and were its typed down how much in dollars.
tillpfc.jpg

I'd been wondering why so many random people watch me play!
And all these different people asking the same basic question: "do you make money from this game?" :laugh:

Side note: This is my 2229th post to PCF, and Entropia Life has logged 4459 hunting globals for me. I should make a couple more posts to get perfect 1:2 ration :cool:

I've mentioned about it before and spoken with people in game, notice that there is a large number of old/non active players that are back, there was any ups and downs during the years and this time is a major one, expect inflation.:woot:

No they won't, not by itself, not by not reading stuff, not without actual opportunities showing up, in other words positive feedback (profit runs, UL items in their loot, and optional, helpful but not enough to keep them here: ppl helping out showing them what works, fun (team activities or other fun interactions be it chat or other)).

Good thing i only mentioned this like 5 years ago to MA how much broadcasting became a thing and "free" advert

Just don't forget that Steam Compet app was released and get exited about some video

This is good news, now we need to make new players feel welcome in-game eg rookie chat, wandering around new places like Camp Icarus and obviously on this and other planet forums.

And if you are a new player reading this - welcome to our little universe! :xmas:

Get some teams in the starting areas to await new arrivals and give them all a proper reality check intro. I have been tempted suggest society creation be massively tightened up. Too many noobies joining socs started by other noobs - society creation and existence has to MEAN something and that starts by massively tightening up on who can and after how long etc.

This links to player retention.....

This is good news, now we need to make new players feel welcome in-game eg rookie chat, wandering around new places like Camp Icarus and obviously on this and other planet forums.

And if you are a new player reading this - welcome to our little universe! :xmas:

Even pedtoclick has seen increased views. This looks to be the way to go advertising wise.

I wonder how much effect Compet has had too. I dont use Beta software or try out Beta games but once Compet went live on GooglePlay (and MA fixed the Bluestacks compatibility issue) I found it to be a very professional mobile game and would recommend it to anyone wanting a different style of game but featuring the pets some of us own.

GooglePlay and Steam are massive in terms of player reach, and I'm sure many people will try out Entropia after having learnt about it from the Compet App.

Hello dear forum,
I saw increased activity on twitch of new people.
Seems a well known streamer was streaming 4,2 million views video about most expensive things sold in games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu3VjMkCNKE

After this video, people looking for entropia universe in google increased to skyhigh.

/mg

I love Summit! He's entertaining and I would watch him more if he didn't just play CS:GO. I love how he copies the animation stance when the video clip shows hunters shootin the Aurli.

Loved his reaction about Entropia and how he wish he got involved during those big transactions.

It would be cool if MA would sponsor a big streamer that has like 3k+ average viewers per session and make scheduled events for him and his viewers to play together while he streams. Like MA can give him either starter packs or TT items with ammo. He would probably have to only trust his mods or subs to test it with him for those days. so random ppl wont just take the PEDs and run off lol...just a thought

I love the optimism in this thread but honestly, if EU was meant to be a mainstream game with a wide playerbase, it would have happened by now. It doesn't exactly scream "universal appeal".

Most people don't have the free time or money to invest heavily, and the gameplay feels very outdated.

Maybe MA already sees this reality and hence explaining why they don't dump money into large-scale advertising.

Though I've got no idea what it costs to get a decent twitch streamer to promote your game. Expensive?

I love the optimism in this thread but honestly, if EU was meant to be a mainstream game with a wide playerbase, it would have happened by now. It doesn't exactly scream "universal appeal".

Most people don't have the free time or money to invest heavily, and the gameplay feels very outdated.

Maybe MA already sees this reality and hence explaining why they don't dump money into large-scale advertising.

Though I've got no idea what it costs to get a decent twitch streamer to promote your game. Expensive?

Yeah, this won't contend with Warcraft lol but a few more active players never hurt especially if they are long term.

Hard to say how much it would cost. I know the big streamers play new games all the time for their subs or even have a sub game where the subs vote to what game the streamer plays... Im sure MA can do a couple big shared mob events to get the money needed to buy out a streamer for a day lol...hell, Summit seems semi interested, we know he is on the buying and reselling part lol.

ma should cooperate with high profile streamers in a way e.g. ZiggyD works together with GGG in Path of Exile. also with the gaming media. get your name on gaming websites by cutting them some slack (even if it means having to pay for it). this is basic stuff people!

i love EU ! really
but seriously, look at the top 10 twitch games, why are they so exciting to watch, cause skill, cause strategy, cause team play, cause dynamic gameplay.
what about EU ?
honestly, i love EU but it is so boring for a stream. "next target / pew pew pew / fap / pew pew pew / next target..." and so on.
fun to play (?) saddly not to watch

honestly, i love EU but it is so boring for a stream. "next target / pew pew pew / fap / pew pew pew / next target..." and so on.
fun to play (?) saddly not to watch

This.
EU is not a fun game to watch. Especially not if you are not playing the game yourself.

This.
EU is not a fun game to watch. Especially not if you are not playing the game yourself.

Well the point of this thread is about advertising, not about growing a streaming community.

If MA can give a good streamer a few thousand PED to play with, I'm sure he/she can create an entertaining stream to draw in some more players.

Make no mistake, many (perhaps even most) people watch twitch for the STREAMER, and not for the gameplay. If the streamer has a charismatic/entertaining personality, I'm sure he can get people excited about EU.

Back