How twitch and other media advert eu.

This.
EU is not a fun game to watch. Especially not if you are not playing the game yourself.

That is up to the streamer to make it somewhat entertaining.

That is up to the streamer to make it somewhat entertaining.

this ^ ...most of the big streamers on twitch play boring games but as long u entertain your audience they will stay around

WTF? Shouldn't the people who are already profiting from Entropia be doing everything they fucking can to promote the game and attract new players? Why should Mindark try to recruit a total stranger just because they have lots of viewers?
Also, I too lazy to find it, but doesn't Calypso or Entropia already have a bunch of "official streamers"?

Lastly, if MindArk is going to pay anybody anything related to streaming, I think they should pay me to NOT stream! I'm the WORST advertisement for Entropia -- I follow all the "good advice", have plenty of skills, am about #30 on Entropia Life's Top Hunters list, but I still lose a fortune practically every run.

On good days I get around 20 live viewers streaming Entropia, there are slower days depending on holidays and other factors. I think its trending upwards. Not to mention that there are very few ways to get the word out on streams. I try to keep it as engaging as possible, with as high of quality mic/cam/content as I can.

There have been a number of people now that have decided to join the game after watching the stream. So ive started a society/mentorship around that.

It's not about if the game is boring, have you seen World of Warcraft. ResidentSleeper.

Back