FYI: weapon and loot tracker overlay

Video of me using this great tool:
(skip to 20 minutes)
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/124447632

Made a nice profit too. Now time to add markup to the items and see my real totals after hunting some more.

Also, can't believe my long term average is 3.17 DPP. I double checked everything and that's correct. Man my Adapted Guns are good.

Would be very nice to add an option to make the HUD not able to click on it (blocking it with some button or option) to avoid clicking on it by mistake and losing control ingame of the avatar. (happen many times atleast for me)

Just a suggestion =) thanks

When iam full screen it does not show the overlay.
Also it does not record any loot. It does tracks the shots fired stats, but no loot tracking. What iam doing wrong?

When iam full screen it does not show the overlay.
Also it does not record any loot. It does tracks the shots fired stats, but no loot tracking. What iam doing wrong?

for the overlay, you need to run EU in "windowed" full screen, not in exclusive full screen.

for the loot to be calculated, you need to be in a team. the loot is read from chat.log, not OCR'd from screen.

Entropialife tracker does it.. an old app called hunter stats does also (although dps is always wrong). Not sure of anything that includes loot (outside of team) as ocr is quite touchy even the program I put together.

What tool do you use, that I see on your streams?

for the overlay, you need to run EU in "windowed" full screen, not in exclusive full screen.

for the loot to be calculated, you need to be in a team. the loot is read from chat.log, not OCR'd from screen.

I checked triple times, there is no loot registration in the app. It just keeps track of the shoots fired etc. But no loot.
I checked the log, loot is registered in the chat.log file, and I am in team.
If i alter the file log path it gives a error message that the chat.log is not found. The app does find the log file and is able to read it.
What else could be the issue?

I checked triple times, there is no loot registration in the app. It just keeps track of the shoots fired etc. But no loot.
I checked the log, loot is registered in the chat.log file, and I am in team.
If i alter the file log path it gives a error message that the chat.log is not found. The app does find the log file and is able to read it.
What else could be the issue?

in the config.txt file you need to define the entry "avatar=xxxx", with your avatar "display name", which is the exact same value as shown in the chat.log when you get loot in a team ("xxxxx received... whatever loot").
just double check that you have this entry set correctly, and if so, i'll check further to see where is the problem.

Hi jdegre,

I am using your program today and I am loving it however would like to see a couple small changes.

• Resizable Box (Font Size Changes)
  • Cost/Loot include PEC. (Cost: 100.xx)

Also I cant seem to find the sessions.txt file.
All the data recorded by the app is stored in a file called ".\session.txt", so when you restart the app, it starts with the last data it had before closing it. If you want to start with a fresh new session, simply delete this file (copy it somewhere else, if you want to keep it, for whatever reason, and then delete it from the app directory).

Edit: Found .sessions.txt. It isnt created until you close program. :D

-Avalon

Last edited:
Hello, what could be the problem if tracker doesnt count dmg? It counts Shots, Hits, Cost good, but not dmg/pec and total dmg

Back