Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
I suggest, that we can get rewards from the support department for:
- being the first one to report a new bug
- reporting positive things, such as real life info/media about entropia

Rewards could be universal ammo, boxes,...

Naomi

Sounds good on paper but I'm afraid the support department would get saturated instantly, even more than it is right now.

Lol when I read the title, I thought you suggest MA to give rewards to the support team when doing something positive :D maybe that wasn't a bad idea after all :D

I was talking about this a year ago with ark game master, and answer was big NO .

if I call my ISP, to point him that they have made a mistake in my bill, I get a month' free compensation.
This is only normal, since by making a mistake they broke their contract... A small compensation and everybody's happy for what happened

I might get misunderstood here but cant see why you sould get rewarded for helping out on your own behalf, in my opinion the reward is that it gets fixed faster then if no one reported it and gives not only whole entropia but yourself a better game play :) Hope i dont get flamed for this

I thought this thread is crowdfunding for xmas gifts for the support guys :xsmile:

Lol when I read the title, I thought you suggest MA to give rewards to the support team when doing something positive :D maybe that wasn't a bad idea after all :D

tought the same:ahh:

I suggest, that we can get rewards from the support department for:
- being the first one to report a new bug
- reporting positive things, such as real life info/media about entropia

Rewards could be universal ammo, boxes,...

Naomi

I'd like to see it fixed by the next VU or the VU after depending on severity of the issue.

Everything I've reported has been fixed pretty quickly to be fair. A reward is of course nice, but seeing it fixed promptly is sufficient for me personally.

But yeah, if theres a possibility of a reward, more people will report bugs and issues so I support your idea Naomi.

:xmas:

Back