Armour upgrade after adh.pixie

sry911

Guardian
Hello all.
After dying alot I decided that its time to upgrade my armour and buy something nice for christmas. Right now im using adj.pixie.
Im looking to hunt something with 2-3k hp (having around 40dps) solo. So what armour set you would suggest?

Thanks for advices :)

Good old trusty Gremlin? Gremlin + 5B can get you far, it's super cheap and I expect it to be upgradeable at some point.

Next step would be something like Jarhead.

If you hunt a lot of robots Mah'ketta is also very nice.

Hi.
With 40 dps I'd suggest you to hunt 1k hp mobs max, especially if they have high regen.
Btw answer to your question: I'd say start with a gremlin + 5b plates combo, it provides quite wide protection against common mobs.

Cheers,
s0me1

Good old trusty Gremlin? Gremlin + 5B can get you far, it's super cheap and I expect it to be upgradeable at some point.

Next step would be something like Jarhead.

If you hunt a lot of robots Mah'ketta is also very nice.

thx for the answer.What is the average MU on Female set?

thx for the answer.What is the average MU on Female set?

I'm not sure on current price, but I guess around tt+120 to tt+150 can be found easily.

Gremlin has high TT (480 PED or so).

Viceroy. Slightly better than Gremlin. Upgradeable..

I use my jarhead set (my best armor) still :) amazing endgame set!

After dying alot...

Let's start with this. What are you currently hunting that's killing you so much? Also, what's your main hunting profession (hit), health and evade level?

Let's start with this. What are you currently hunting that's killing you so much? Also, what's your main hunting profession (hit), health and evade level?

Laser sniper hit 41, dmg 37
Eveder 21

But now i switched to melee:
Knifefighter hit,dmg 28

Ussualy I get killed when we try small feffox or get attacked by few atroxes

Laser sniper hit 41, dmg 37
Eveder 21

But now i switched to melee:
Knifefighter hit,dmg 28

Ussualy I get killed when we try small feffox or get attacked by few atroxes

The first step might be to get some decent plates if you don't have them already. 5Bs makes a world of difference.

Personally I'd advice you to get more levels in evade before going for feffox and atrox. We don't know your HP but you should focus on getting more HP as well.

5b are poopy...ill get cheap L armors...boar, bear, jaguar even vain :) depends on mob

The first step might be to get some decent plates if you don't have them already. 5Bs makes a world of difference.

Personally I'd advice you to get more levels in evade before going for feffox and atrox. We don't know your HP but you should focus on getting more HP as well.

139hp now, slowly increasing

Back