Info: Arkadian Alliance - Go Swirl Yourself Monthly Competition (2017)

For me the event is really great(been then almost from beginning of the month till 25th). Stopped because of high losses for last 5 rounds. I give up when last round was for -900 ped per 4k ped of costs. This is sad when you are in top10 with 85 globs and 0 hofs and loss over 1,5k with a over avg eco setup( I think Ludra was only one with me without hof but that changed yesterday)

Anyway gratz for the winners :)

For me the event is really great(been then almost from beginning of the month till 25th). Stopped because of high losses for last 5 rounds. I give up when last round was for -900 ped per 4k ped of costs. This is sad when you are in top10 with 85 globs and 0 hofs and loss over 1,5k with a over avg eco setup( I think Ludra was only one with me without hof but that changed yesterday)

Thats bad to hear. Sadly we don't control the loot :( So yeah...

Well with the grinder reward at least you get some back, doesn't make up for the losses obviously but it's something!

Ludra is a beast, that much i know hehe

Thats bad to hear. Sadly we don't control the loot :( So yeah...

Well with the grinder reward at least you get some back, doesn't make up for the losses obviously but it's something!

Ludra is a beast, that much i know hehe

One day I will come back for sure with different setup ;)

What they taking in hunt they will give back in mining I hope ;)

Due to whatever is happening with auds, February prizes will be 85ped in lieu of AUDs (since we don't have any). This allows us to honor the commitment to the prizes.

We will also change up March prizes since they are now unstable.

Well, I hear ya. I don't like your weapon though. But maybe the mutated nusul will work out for you better.

February 2017 Winners

Congratulations to TheProfit for winning the top prize with 340ped bonus. He was not only able to beat the top HOF on Songkra Valley but he also managed to beat Shamshe on the final day, all because he scored a 296 global to improve his base score.

This was a very interesting and competitive event. For March, we have reduced the number of globals to qualify, which should mean that it is more important to get the bonus points. It should also reduce the grindyness of the event a bit.

Activity for this month will dictate what April's 3rd Year Anniversary blowout event will be.

well that trollHoF in the end didn't help :p

does that mean its still top 10 globals that count or is it top 8?

GG

This is the best event on any LA. I had a good time hunting and the competition was awesome. I manage to finish off a few missions and rewards were pretty good.

6k HoF plus 2k prize and 4 AUDs made February a good month.

I know there will be more competition now so Have Fun and Good Luck.

Prize is now 2500 peds making this event even better!!

Cheers, TheProfit

it was a fun last day
when I woke up I saw TheProfit was ahead of me then I managed to retake second and then in the last few hours he took second again. The points where rly close anyone who got a big hit could win unfortunatly for me he hit 290 something. personaly I'd like it to have been a few more days casue right now we never realy had to think of first place, couple more days and that would ahve been an issue.
I will certainly try again in march and try out some different strategies :D
the kickback prizes make participating worthwhile

great event hope to see more competition and bigger prizes in the future :D
and gl to all participating in march event

Bump it up. 7 days in the books. Some tight scores already and Angel already trying to run away with 1st place.

Not if I have anything to say about it!!!!

I had a crap day 7 - shot for about 1.5 hours with zero globals and said f it

Day 8 looking meh too

Full transparency, I think loot is sour in most places. Probably doesn't help I have 15k ped of oils and wools in storage . :)

But what that does mean is there's a shot at some big ones.

Loot always seems off after server updates. Bugs me to no end.

bump it up. will be posting april's 3 year anniversary bash in the coming week.

Upheaval in rankings as Norian takes first with a couple well placed loots on Khorum Coast.

Still more than a half of a month to go. :)

Bump it up. Half the month in the books.

Scoreboard for the 16th will be updated tomorrow. My office is being remodeled. :(

Bump it up. 11 days to go.

Dropped it on uranus. Gotta fly there and pick it up.

Soon... soon.

Final week! Top 3 positions have flipped a bit with Profit stealing the Khorum Coast HSL.

April competition details will be forthcoming tomorrow the 27th.

bump. I have posted 3rd year anniversary rules/April in this thread.

Many changes. :)

Bump it up. April rules were placed in OP.

3 days to go. Angel strikes the sentosa HSL and moves into 2nd place.

2 days remaining until the April event.

Theprofit is rising quickly and is in striking distance of a top 3 spot. Norian comfortably has the #1 spot.

couple of hours left in the event.

Since we added a charity donation per HOF, we will be removing the grind down feature for April. The intent was to provide a philanthropic element to this monthly event. I believe by a simple per HOF arrangement, that provides that.

Also with the new scoreboard system coming next month, it will keep it simple.

April event started. Will post March winners on April 1st after the audit.

Also will have a new scoreboard layout in a few days.

Good luck to everyone on the birthday bash!:yay:

March 2017 Winners

Norian Norian Xx - 340.87 - 850 PED + 170PED Bonus
Chase chasemlb kirchner - 331.2510 - 2500PED + 10 Neurostim-A + 255PED Bonus
Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker 328.7104 - 425 PED + 255PED Bonus
Angel Of Shadows 322.5938 - 85 PED + 595 PED Bonus
Ostrander Ostrander Popp 258.1750 - 85PED
Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak 251.7227 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
Jay VeNgeNce Spitzel 248.9950 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
oz bestebes kay 242.8281 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa 220.2500 - 85PED
Moraine Lynn Troskald 208.2167 - +85PED + 85PED Bonus

Lots of top position shifts over the last week. TheProfit used the grind down option at the end and inadvertently hit a 399PED HOF pushing him down to 3rd place. $2.50 was donated to the Humane Society + $7.50 additional from me.

April starts today. Top prize is an Adjusted Restoration Chip!

Last edited:
March 2017 Winners

Norian Norian Xx - 340.87 - 850 PED + 170PED Bonus
Chase chasemlb kirchner - 331.2510 - 2500PED + 10 Neurostim-A + 255PED Bonus
Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker 328.7104 - 425 PED + 255PED Bonus
Angel Of Shadows 322.5938 - 85 PED + 595 PED Bonus
Ostrander Ostrander Popp 258.1750 - 85PED
Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak 251.7227 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
Jay VeNgeNce Spitzel 248.9950 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
oz bestebes kay 242.8281 - 85PED + 85PED Bonus
Filthy FilthyMcNasty Depswa 220.2500 - 85PED
Moraine Lynn Troskald 208.2167 - +85PED + 85PED Bonus

Lots of top position shifts over the last week. TheProfit used the grind down option at the end and inadvertently hit a 399PED HOF pushing him down to 3rd place. $2.50 was donated to the Humane Society + $7.50 additional from me.

April starts today. Top prize is an Adjusted Restoration Chip!

Gratz everyone. Now to see if I can make it higher in the ranks for April. Awesome event and prizes LT and Starkiller.

Back