Info: Arkadian Alliance - Go Swirl Yourself Monthly Competition (2017)

I had a feeling the loot was rly bad so I didn't rly play that much past month if this month will be better expect to see me again :D and gz to the winners of course :D

First day in the books!

Hope to see you all on the board. :)

Gratz everyone. Now to see if I can make it higher in the ranks for April. Awesome event and prizes LT and Starkiller.

Thanks! We are trying hard to make this more enjoyable for everyone, so feel free to send more feedback to either me or Longtime, we will see what we can add or adjust to make the event overall better!

Thx for another great month!

Super :) Glad you are liking it!

I had a feeling the loot was rly bad so I didn't rly play that much past month if this month will be better expect to see me again :D and gz to the winners of course :D

Welcome back and good luck for this month! ;)

Theocles rises to the top first with his strong opening day global fest.

Plenty of time to compete. Top prize is an adjusted restoration chip and each 50 globals gets you 1 AUD.

New scoreboard system/layout is underway. Will be done this week. It is rather awesome and look forward to sharing it.

Bump. almost 7 days in the books!

Added the player profile feature back.

Next phase in a couple weeks is the EL plugin, prize redemption feature. :)

April 18th results will be updated tomorrow along with april 19th due to power loss.

2 ubers hit songkra valley yesterday, as it seems to always come in pairs. Dove single handedly jumps to 2nd by having one of his best days in his hunting career.

Still 11 days to go!

Bump it up. 6 days remaining! Make that adjusted resto chip yours.

Final two days. We could see quite a few position changes as the top 3 are all rather tight. The HSL for 1 of the 3 LAs are rather vulnerable.

Congrulations to Duif Dove Votan - Winner of the Adjusted Restoration Chip

Omnius Omnius Omnius - 1000 PED + 1 AUD
Duif Dove Votan - Adjusted Restoration Chip + 1 AUD
Chantra TheProfit Moneymaker - 500 PED + 3 AUD
Norian Norian Xx - 100 PED + 5 AUD
Angel of Shadows - 100 PED + 2 AUD
Shamshe Shamshe Shamadarak - 100 PED + 3 AUD
Jon KRIMLYSANE Pin - 100 PED + 2 AUD
Mike Theocles Shea - 100 PED + 1 AUD
oz bestebes kay - 100 PED + 1 AUD
Star StarDrifter Drifter - 100 PED

Bonus
Michael Mike Duval - 1 AUD
Hakura Hakura 53i - 1 AUD
Jay Vengence Spitzel - 1 AUD

We raised: $31.00 for Nashville Humane Society through HOFs and donations.

Payment of $41.00 issued to the above charity (this month + last month) today 4/30/2017.

Last edited:
gz to winners. Dove how many globals did he get in total? :p
It seems I always go on the bad moments. Not sure I will participate next month since I lost quite a lot lately but good luck to all who will.

Congratulations to everyone :)

gz to winners. Dove how many globals did he get in total? :p
It seems I always go on the bad moments. Not sure I will participate next month since I lost quite a lot lately but good luck to all who will.

73. He had 1 really good day and kept 2nd place most of the time. Apparently that 1 day was the best in his hunting career.

You can always try khorum etc. From what I understand, april was tough for everyone, everywhere.

It was under 100 (thus only 1 AUD bonus) - I think it was in the 80's (scores are down from last month).
Would be nice to have a history tab of previous months on the website?

Thanks for another fun month! GZ to the winners.

Edit:
What does "lower maturity Mutated Madana" mean? Was the maturity lowered?
Any way to increase the density on Madana LA?

Density requires DNA. La owner wanted to lower maturity.

Also working on a module for personal use that should be available this month. I will be in Seattle for 4 days next week and won't have any EU time. :)

Last edited:
Requires me to leave my pc vulnerable. I have 3 switches/firewalls in place at home before you get to my machines. :)

There is a thing called a virtual game station that might be considered.

unknown.png

So awesome - I really appreciate that you're giving back and donating to a great RL cause.

I love this event and have been telling my friends about it. Thanks for hosting it, we're having a blast!
(and look! I actually posted on the forum for once!) :laugh:

So awesome - I really appreciate that you're giving back and donating to a great RL cause.

I love this event and have been telling my friends about it. Thanks for hosting it, we're having a blast!
(and look! I actually posted on the forum for once!) :laugh:

I see that. Gz on the 23k :)

Yes, while I donate through this event.. I also have a recurring donation through my workplace as well (where they match 100%). We all have our causes. Having 5 dogs, this one happens to be mine.

Edit: I figured the math out.. nothing to see here :D
SpikE

Last edited:
Scoreboard updates will be delayed at times for the next 4 days as I am in a conference. I will update 9th and 10th tomorrow.

+Arkadia Land Area 1 (Soon to be called Aakas Island) is added to the frey.

Globals on this LA as of 5/17 through 5/31:

WILL

• Count towards your kickbacks (globals to AUDs) x2
  • HOFs will count for the charity bonuses

WILL NOT

• Alter your score/change your score

Bonus globals from LA1 will be added to the scoreboard this weekend. Looks like I have time to code that in while the servers are down. Thanks for the patience! :)

The bonus globals mechanic for LA1 is added to the scoreboard. It is now up to date.

Back