Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Forgo Forgorth Lundain
    Society
    Guess Who
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would venture to guess that they intended for those textures as a gem sink, but realized that adding more gems to meet the demand would give crafting far less Metal residue as a result.

I also think they added the tier upgrade formulas after those BP's were conceived, which also would have left little room for even more demand on gems.

I could see though that as the demand for gems drops (more UL get tiered to 10), that it could trigger those bps to drop in the future, by reducing demand enough to warrant a new supply drain.

I tend to think everything drops based on formula, it could be that the formula just doesn't have the right parameters yet, and when it gets to a certain point in the formula, it triggers the possibility of particular drops.

The metallic BP even I think could drop again as well, provided we get enough people playing, and enough demand for body work in-game. It is just highly unlikely this game base, or body sculpting would ever garner enough attention or demand to trigger another.

My thoughts anyhow.
    Records to date: 7454 Caldorite / 40680 Brood of Unruly / 35186 Explosive Projectiles
    I offer crafting on demand with over 1600 unique blueprints, many rares, and many high QR.

2008 cashout(profit) / 2011-2017 5k-416k total natural skills and still goin.
    My work in progress site for Entropia data and info (backup of entropedia):
    includes my searchable inventory and blueprints if you need items or things crafted!(over 1600 unique bps!)

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Female
    Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Or maybe its just that noone crafts the textures, that have the missing BPs in the loottable.

Anybody crafting Ruga Texture in high amounts ?

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoNi View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Or maybe its just that noone crafts the textures, that have the missing BPs in the loottable.

Anybody crafting Ruga Texture in high amounts ?
    Crafting them is 1 thing, applying is another thing, no need to craft them if nobody can apply them.
    TT and MU will be way to high to sell them also.
    Crafting and TT them will be a huge loss like EP's
    I mostly only craft what I can apply or what people ask me to craft

They stay in storage or what ever until more want them and price goes up. Some even call this economics, availability/demand, but that's how it works in the long run.
    BTW those are L'BP's

Lots of BP's aren't available anymore since people stopped playing and still have them, so less in game.

Alpha
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Leeloo Leeloo Mountain
    Society
    Spectra
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaBlue View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I care I do like completing my book with BPs. My theory is they are very rare and also some players might not want to sell if they already have it and thus retain monopoly of that texture.
    Fully agree ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2