Entropia Universe and ComPet Pet Trading

So this new system is due to be added 'soon' ......

Wasnt the big space update soon also?

You'll need a livestock transport licence on space ships in order to move the pets between them, only 100,000 ped each with options to increase the number of pets you can move ;)

How about that for the big space update.

Last edited:
You'll need a livestock transport licence on space ships in order to move the pets between them, only 100,000 ped each with options to increase the number of pets you can move ;)

How about that for the big space update.

EU+compet+space update all connected, fits to the ongoing MA strategy,. I like your idea, I like the concept of symbiosis, multi platform and ofc space between.

please just let me finally get rid of all my pets from boxes...

Fresh kitten juice, num num.

You stop that right meow meow.

Taste is a bit gamey with puppies and the odd panda mixed in. Pity we don't have tabasco.

Hey, I didn't create this mess and I was passionately against when they introduced it, still are. Some things just don't fit. Seems the judgement is wrong though as enough people love it. Sheesh.

Let us remember this sentence from MA in August 2014:" ... the recently auctioned Entropia Universe stables will have the ability to sell pets and services to ComPet players."

We will see what happens...

This is very helpful, getting to level 25 and 30 needs so many sacrifice pets

Merlin said:
To get one pet to lvl30 you need:
120 lvl1 pets,
getting 60 to lvl4 using 60 lvl1's to make them lvl5,
then 20 to lvl9 using 40 lvl5's to make them lvl10,
then 8 to lvl14, 6 of which to lvl15 using 12 lvl10's,
then 1 to lvl19 using 2 lvl14's to make it lvl20,
then 1 to lvl24 using 2 lvl15's to make it lvl25,
then 1 to lvl29 using 3 lvl15's to finally bring it to lvl30 (current max level).

Won't this just raise the price of nutrio bars to the return for transferring pets to Compets? Not sure this is necessarily exciting for EU players...

That's murder! You should be ashamed of yourself!

I tell you what's a worse feeling. Dumping the essence you get, from dumping the pets to stable.

Have you seen the film "Jupiter Rising", where buying time is the greatest commodity in the universe. So these people farm planets. Then bath in the essence from millions of people they farmed to make themselves younger. Sounds gross but they refine it to this glowing neon blue liquid.

Well a few weeks ago I tt'd 580 ped of pet essence, which must equate to around 50 thousand pets dumped at the stable. I really didn't want to do it, I felt awful. Yet sadly there's only a tiny market for the stuff, and I needed peds at a low point. I justified it to myself in the end that it was only digital.

It still didn't feel right though, MA need more uses for that stuff.

Rick

Last edited:
Someone help, this is about as clear as mud.

What does it mean!?

If anyone needs any help levelling, the pic shows I'm pretty good at it! :laugh:

I worked out what had happened btw as 17672003 hours just happens to be 2017 years......

(bug is just visual fortunately, it doesn't affect gameplay - 4 hours in the gym takes 4 hours)

For me this sounds good.

Trading things to another game to make PED, awesome :D

As mentioned raise of Nutrio price? Well how could that be bad, people demand MU for resources, with raise of Nutrio price, there is some MU created :)

We will see how it influence EU economy.

seriously though... what does it cost to level up a pet in entropia and what does it cost to level up a pet in compet? and you want to make some peds on the sale as well. i doubt that anyone would pay 50-100 peds for a level 5 pet in compet lol...

I just fail to understand the logic to train pets in EU and transfer to compet...

- Leveling up pets in EU costs lots of PED and way more time.
- Leveling up pets in Compet is free, gold is easy to get so yes free, you can use the gym to quick level any pet to required levels etc at the cost of free, gold is easy to get.
- In future they said bring pets back, that will totally destroy taming in EU and whole point of people investing so much in leveling up their pets in EU these last couple years as it can now be done for free and fast in compet. Unless this is limited to just the general junk pets.

I might be missing something here but I kind of foresee whole pet market tanking to free pets in EU if they don't have restrictions to just crappy pets no-one really wants being transfered. And the point of transfering is mute as stated above you can get pets and level them up for no cost to you fast in compet as is already.

Maybe they are removing the gym from compet? This would probably increase the need for this type of thing for junk pets but other then that I just fail to see the purpose here.

Last edited:
"In future they said bring pets back"
They never said the transfer would be free...

So hopefully MA puts a well planned incremental/scaled transfer fee on pet transfers from compet to EU.
Or at least equal to the TT cost of feeding pet per level, including the initial big feed.
If MA had allowed pets on AH that fee could've been based on MU... oh well

But I predict MA's transfers will use "simplified quantum flux dynamics" to mess up EU pets six ways to Sunday.

I just fail to understand the logic to train pets in EU and transfer to compet...

- Leveling up pets in EU costs lots of PED and way more time.
- Leveling up pets in Compet is free, gold is easy to get so yes free, you can use the gym to quick level any pet to required levels etc at the cost of free, gold is easy to get.

And this, sad to say, is why MA never develop compets for this yet now are thinking of adding an add-on which they have little idea how to do. An other major issue why MA didn't link the games is that if ComPets took off then there could be issues supplying the game with pets. This as well I think is the main reason MA never did link the games.

What is sad is that they should have never created Compets. We have stables in game and this would have been the better way to do it. After creating the stable system, then they could have thought about how to create Compets as a way to play stables from your smartphone.

Back