Info: The Graduation Armor is now correctly rewarded on Toulan / Release notes 15.3

Is the armor pixie adjusted there as well? Or do they have their own version of graduation armor?

The have a own version of a Armor and i think its the same that you can buy in Limited from the TT. But i have no idea wich stats it has..

attachment.php

It's called Rifi Mentor Edition and the stats are exactly the same as the Adjusted Pixie.

It looks like a limited Rifi.

It's called Rifi Mentor Edition and the stats are exactly the same as the Adjusted Pixie.

It looks like a limited Rifi.

Mentor Edition armor? Meaning this is armor the Mentor gets when his deciple graduates, or the armor the graduate gets? Kind of strange naming if its the latter since Mentors used to be the ones to get the graduation gift. Do they even give ME gifts anymore???

:scratch2:

Mentor Edition armor? Meaning this is armor the Mentor gets when his deciple graduates, or the armor the graduate gets? Kind of strange naming if its the latter since Mentors used to be the ones to get the graduation gift. Do they even give ME gifts anymore???

:scratch2:

The disciple gets it, I'm not sure why they put "ME" in there tbh.

The mentor gets the usual tt food.

Reactions: Mac
Oooo, pretty. How graduation works exactly? Can I graduate on any planet and get its reward or I can only graduate on the planet I started?

Oooo, pretty. How graduation works exactly? Can I graduate on any planet and get its reward or I can only graduate on the planet I started?

You can graduate on any planet.

You will get the reward specific to the planet you graduate on. If you want the Rifi you have to graduate in Toulan. As far as I know your birthplace doesn't matter.

It´s a very fancy armor indeed, however until someone actually posts that they´ve gotten this w/o having to contact support (I heard this was the workaround), I´d hold my horses...also curious what a disciple gets besides mentioned armor set? a vehicle? coz, that would make no sense at all, on a planet that doesn´t allow vehicles...? :scratch2: So pls share if you´re a newly graduated toulan disciple...padawan thingy :D

The disciple gets it, I'm not sure why they put "ME" in there tbh.

The mentor gets the usual tt food.

And why put "Default" at the beginning, I wonder if that a mistake? Is there some other armor that is not the Default? The naming of this thing is so weird. I would have never signed off on putting ME in the title of a Graduates armor, that just confuses it with so many other ME gifts out there that the Mentors used to get. I guess its too much to ask for planet partners to be consistent.

Well, the "Default" is because I don't have the armor myself and I took the screenshot from a link. When you check an item from a link you get the "Default" before the name, probably to denote it's a vanilla version of the item without enhancers, amps or whatever.

Nothing to do with Toulan.

Well, the "Default" is because I don't have the armor myself and I took the screenshot from a link. When you check an item from a link you get the "Default" before the name, probably to denote it's a vanilla version of the item without enhancers, amps or whatever.

Nothing to do with Toulan.

Thanks, never noticed it. Still, adding ME to Graduate armor is odd imo, w/e.

Have today talk with a Player that get his Mentoring Armor reward from Toulan. The Armor looks really nice, now the finishing Mentoring on Toulan works. The Armor has the same stats like the Armor Pixie Adjusted. I have upload some pictures for you guys :)

Have planned to get it since the announcement. Just 9% left. Coolest looking armour out there. :)

Pretty nice looking armour set.

out of curiosity, what other planets have their own graduation armor?

out of curiosity, what other planets have their own graduation armor?

ND is currently working to have adjusted grunt added for RT graduation as well but who knows how long that will take :)

You will get the reward specific to the planet you graduate on. If you want the Rifi you have to graduate in Toulan. As far as I know your birthplace doesn't matter.

No matter where you graduate you get the armor of home planet account.
If you are Calypso - ROCKtropia account you get Adj. Pixie
If you are Arcadian account you get Adj. Musca
If you are Toulan you end with that rifi thing

I don't thing this changed

Not so Billy. I was born on Caly but graduated on Ark and got adj musca

No, thats not right. Have many Friends from Calypso, the have make the Calypso Account / Starting and get the Adj. Musca. It is not important from which planet you start...

Back