Info: The Graduation Armor is now correctly rewarded on Toulan / Release notes 15.3

No matter where you graduate you get the armor of home planet account.
If you are Calypso - ROCKtropia account you get Adj. Pixie
If you are Arcadian account you get Adj. Musca
If you are Toulan you end with that rifi thing

I don't thing this changed

Wrong. You get armor based on the location you graduate. It's always been like this. Always. Don't put out info unless your sure man...

Wrong. You get armor based on the location you graduate. It's always been like this. Always. Don't put out info unless your sure man...
If only u could get devs to follow that advice...

Guess I'll be making a trio to Toulan soon since rifi is better looking than alternative grad armour and others are in auction often... had to change mentors a long while back since George never was on when I was so team hunt was out then when all that was what was needed. Now back up to 98 percent

Last edited:
If only u could get devs to follow that advice...

Guess I'll be making a trio to Toulan soon since rifi is better looking than alternative grad armour and others are in auction often... had to change mentors a long while back since George never was on when I was so team hunt was out then when all that was what was needed. Now back up to 98 percent

Goodluck! You waited for just the right time. I imagine Toulans armor will be worth the most as the least amount of people play there.

Goodluck! You waited for just the right time. I imagine Toulans armor will be worth the most as the least amount of people play there.
Actually, honestly, I'll probably eventually buy em all just to have em. (somewhere way down the road I'll probably buy some more shopkeepers and deck each out with one from each planet, offering items in each related to that particular planet, but that'll be a ways down the road, if it ever happens.

Most 'real' hunting I do is done with gremlin +5a, but I use the lower level armor from time to time just to play around a bit with the lower level stuff since repairing gremlin and the plates gets a bit pricey when the higher level mobs chew em up pretty good...

Wish Mindark would allow you to graduate on each planet, but alas we can't all be n00bs forever. :)

Wonder if down the road they'll do more upgrades on the graduate armors... so they can 'grow' with you over time... Looks like they are starting a trend with stuff like the 5b plates where you can upgrade stuff a few times over the years... modified to improved, etc. Would be cool down to road to see 'perfected pixie', lol Maybe they can follow the upgrade path similar to the vigi where it requires some crafted armor parts to do the upgrades so that crafting has something of a use again....

Last edited:

I got adj Musca as an Arkadia account even if I graduate on RT.
My sister got Adj. Pixie because it is a RT account.
Also got 2 other friends that graduate on RT.
I'm not invent anything just used my personal experience. Maybe I forgot something anyway, been long time ago.
Thanks for negative rep btw! Much appreciated
Since I'm not involved in PCF or Entropia in general anymore...idc One of the reasons I quit is that (persons like you).

Last edited:
I got adj Musca as an Arkadia account even if I graduate on RT.
My sister got Adj. Pixie because it is a RT account.
Also got 2 other friends that graduate on RT.
I'm not invent anything just used my personal experience. Maybe I forgot something anyway, been long time ago.
Thanks for negative rep btw! Much appreciated
Since I'm not involved in PCF or Entropia in general anymore...idc One of the reasons I quit is that (persons like you).

That was a glitch with RT only then. It doesn't work that way and never has.
I am an Arkadia account and got Pixie even though I graduated in space.

Well, nice little surprise with the extra 2 pieces! :)

Guess now I'm gonna have to buy the rest of the adjusted pixi to have a matching set, lol.

(I was planning on eventually buying all of em from each planet, guess this just gives me a head start on those plans)

@mastermesh

Have you also get the Vehicle what you get on Arcadia and Calypso? Or just the Armor parts?

@mastermesh

Have you also get the Vehicle what you get on Arcadia and Calypso? Or just the Armor parts?
Kinda makes sense that you don't get a vehicle on a planet that doesn't allow vehicles...I suppose it would be more fun to get something Toulan specific instead of caly armour parts for the pupil perhaps? But as far as I know...Venture is right regarding how the reward is given, I got an adj. Musca yet I'm caly born & raised .. . wasn't aware that you could graduate being in space though...��

Back