Do we all have the same chance for loot?

And how does he know which are the proper 10 minutes to hunt ?
Because no matter what I hunt, I always seem to hunt during get the wrong 10 minutes. Which last years actually.

easiest way is to have 1 spotter and a few wave hunter. there are a few indicator items that drop when the wave starts. as soon as those items drop the other hunter go and dps the mobs away until 1 or 2 shrooms dropped and then stop again. now they can wait another 30-60 misn and let the spotter start again. easy

Gripe

I been hunting in here for over 10 years and every year the loots get lower and MA finds new ways to take more out of here.

I used to go to Nea's with 350 ped and get 2+ globals now its almost impossible to get 2 globals with 350 ped ammo,
over November to December I spent over 4000 ped ammo to get the next global 104 ped :(

People say you have a bad run and keep going that's is when you get a big one lol
104 ped is not a big one for me :(

10 years, down over 500,000 ped hunting and only had 2 ubers hunting both around 1500 ped, If i had known when i started how poor the loots were going to be, I would never have started the game.

Yet i see some of the same players getting dozens per month.

I just keep playing in the hopes that things get better some day and i can recuperate some of my losses.

Guess i will have to settle for what little MA decides to throw my way.

easiest way is to have 1 spotter and a few wave hunter. there are a few indicator items that drop when the wave starts. as soon as those items drop the other hunter go and dps the mobs away until 1 or 2 shrooms dropped and then stop again. now they can wait another 30-60 misn and let the spotter start again. easy

Interesting theory. I've heard about it before, but as I am a solo hunter, I won't ever need able to profit from it.
So you believe all "big" societies are following this pattern to play ?
Doesn't sound like much fun to me, a lot of waiting/waste of time.

So you believe all "big" societies are following this pattern to play ?
Doesn't sound like much fun to me, a lot of waiting/waste of time.

Not all, but some do it definately.

Beside that you can fill waiting time with hunting something small with TT gun, that cost nearly nothing, and then do profit with the big guns, when wave starts.

Have seen that a lot during migration, as soon the ELM drops started, the green dots around increase by around 100%, it was very obvious !!!

I like how people make up shit to explain something no one here has a real understanding over because no one here actually works on the coding for the game.

Look you guys are about as nutso as the people who rub slot machines, have lucky charms or try to have certain patterns playing keno.

As I've said before, no theory anyone can come up with can ever hold water without being actual programmers for the game. Because they can throw all that shit out the window whenever they feel like it.

I don't even know why we have a section on this forum for loot theories.
They should re-title it as "Paranoid rambling" as far as I'm concerned.

Not really like this. For many of us with a very high IQ it comes naturally to find patterns.
Quite often we just "see" it, no matter if we want it or not.
Some will try to figure it out no matter what to get a advantage and get better eco from it,
but for me its more like a observation, due some (not so serious) interest in how things
work and are coded.

Not really like this. For many of us with a very high IQ it comes naturally to find patterns.

Gee wiz, no need to be humble.

I tied my own shoelaces today.

:dunce:

Gee wiz, no need to be humble.

I tied my own shoelaces today.

:dunce:

People with high IQ are not better or smarter than others just because we have high IQ.
IQ tests are mostly about to see a pattern and understand what will happen in next step.
Imo, it's when someone can see and figure out RL problems and issues, and finding
solutions, it's a question about being smart.

Quite often we just "see" it, no matter if we want it or not.
Some will try to figure it out no matter what to get a advantage and get better eco from it,
but for me its more like a observation, due some (not so serious) interest in how things
work and are coded.

Critical thinking and observation isn't strictly held at some number above 140, mate.
Anyone with some semblance of observation skills can tell where they can find the X on a map.
But unless you're looking directly at the code at hand, you're still guessing.
Otherwise you'd be the richest mother fucker in the entire game...assuming MA didn't catch on.
So take your IQ, put it in your MENSA certificate and shove it up your A.S.S.

The one who whines most on forum gets the ubers.... So WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY MA WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY you dont give me loot? I never get anything :( (says the retard that just hit 19k on explosives 3 bp :p )

I think its pretty simple: The more you recycle the better your chance of hitting then one who dosnt recycle so much, so the lucky hit is harder to get then for those with a good pedcard.

... but it looks like they can change our loot chance for each individual...

...Do we all have the same chance or not? Do they change manually the chance for each player?

The Original Title was: Should we trust MA?

I don't believe this is the case. We can never know exactly how the system works, but we might get close to understanding it and finding patterns, as eluded to througout this thread. Tackling mobs with bigger HP will likely give the player a better chance of bigger/better/higher loot and the accumulation of skills and items (better armour, weapons, whatever) may help to reduce the costs involved in taking down that mob. Luck plays a factor too, in terms of which mob you're hunting, where it is and at what time.

This is all I believe in, and whether it's naive or ignorant or stupid or whatever else, it doesn't matter because I do my thing, enjoy my time, spend within my means and log off. And yes, I do trust MA, because if a player doesn't have trust then he or she shouldn't be logging on in the first place.

I was sweating kerbs getting 3-4 bottles after 10mins BAM! 8 bottles so I just keep sweating.:laugh:

Critical thinking and observation isn't strictly held at some number above 140, mate.
Anyone with some semblance of observation skills can tell where they can find the X on a map.
But unless you're looking directly at the code at hand, you're still guessing.
Otherwise you'd be the richest mother fucker in the entire game...assuming MA didn't catch on.
So take your IQ, put it in your MENSA certificate and shove it up your A.S.S.

Doubt you'll find anyone with 140, since MENSAs test only goes to 135. :p
Never done test at MENSA though, only a couple when I did my military service.
They do use same basics, even though those the military used had "some" extra questions.
The way tests are created, they try to find peoples abilities to see patterns.

Critical thinking and observations can anyone do. Obviously, some will not understand what
they see though.

For some it might only be guessing when they try to find out how things works, others use
a type of reversed engineering. If you know what that means.
When creating code, you need a concept based on logic. It's this logic we try to
find when we figuring out how things work, from a already working product.
Code is just a "translation" from concept to actions, so you don't have to see code
to understand how features work. Well, I guess some need to see it...

I doubt MA have created a system where you can get rich just because you understand
how the game works.
We can probably get a higher percentage in ROI due to others are unefficient, but if
everyone were maxed in efficiency non will get extra from that.
If they have created the system right, even the one who wrote code could play
since all layers makes it impossible to predict outcome. Sure, they would have
some advantages but not enough to exploit it for profit, if it is done right.

Now, what map was it you needed help with, to find the X?

The best player of entropía universo :D
:wtg::lolup:

Back