URGENT!! Someone know about this help me please!

Lavino1028

Can I transfer my PED from Arkadia to Calypso? Because I making the decision leaving Arkadia and join to Calypso.

You pedcard travels with you, each planet has its own storage so remember to carry what you need.

Also be careful when transporting stackable materials like shrapnel, oils and ores because space is lootable PvP and you could lose them all to pirates.

Safe trip.

As long your peds are on your ped card , you can take them with you wherever you go. Peds and your ped card can not be looted.

You pedcard travels with you, each planet has its own storage so remember to carry what you need.

Also be careful when transporting stackable materials like shrapnel, oils and ores because space is lootable PvP and you could lose them all to pirates.

Safe trip.

BTW,Can i ask about how to travel to Calypso?

You can hire a taxi service to travel from arkadia to calypso, they are quite cheap. You can probably ask for a taxi in Arkadia's main city or the chat channel #space_travel.

If you have to move stackables (that can be looted) I suggest paying a bit more for a warp service, I personally use www.efa.ms.

Good luck :thumbup:

In a previous "life" i might have offered to give you a ride and teach you a few precious lessons halfway there :) - But since i am not up there anymore > use a Privateer or Mothership service provider ;)

Back