Mr Generous

Society
SPED
Generous Mystical Looter
I would like your attention, for my announcement! I have gained a very tidy amount of specializations here for YOU. Just call me in game, send a message, talk to me via forum pm or telepa... ... ..communic.. ..(Hold on, that isn't available. We'll scrap that!) then we'll talk!

Just notice the great sum of interest you could have, with my services. Good thought and much care had been put forward to let the public enjoy this amount of happenings! Thanks to all the people that helped to cause a little push toward this great en-devour! I am on edge for available opportunities and opportunity holders, of which whom i may speak/trade with. Let us do buisness carefully, and with the greatest most amiable hands of care. I will see to the dealings by my own self. If any questions are unanswered, or you are wondering about other available market dealings, i may be available to help you out with your dilemma so please feel free and go ahead, ask, ponder away, i enjoy the great purpose of letting you gain knowledge and help yourself to a better living state.

The services I am offering vary between indirect trade and purposeful civilianeering, where i may provide service for some amount of trade back.

1# Trade. I am always offering prices back and forth between buying and selling. Come to me for information of available trade offers.
A small hint: I sell sweat 2ped/k, fruit 12ped/k, stones 5ped/k. I buy guns shrapnel 100.4% and guns 103%.
These are NOT ONLY the trades i will do, but they're also a small fraction of the whole trade business i purvey.

2# Gear. If you have a gear you want higher in tier put your gear where your mouth is and spit it my way for a small time, or long! You will benefit from the increased level variety my service brings. You will love the quickness a tier brings when you want to show it off to your people. Cover cost of repairs and tier upgrade with either your choice of material or i may provide mine at cost, of which i will adequately appropriate sufficient animal / monster for the purpose of tiering if not at choice by your discretion directly.
X- Depends on skill level of my avatar

3# Pet leveling. FREE! My time, your pets and food. I will offer my help in getting those helpful little friends up to the appropriate desired level you want!

4# Item banking. Got an item that you dont want to see physically on your account for a moment? MY offer to you, is that i will hold any item with a cost of 2 pec or 1 pec/1000 stack a month and keep it physically in my storage unit until the need arises that you would like to claim anything or you've decided not to pay the fee and forfeit the item to me.
Subequently, I am offering holding any item for time being when the item is needed, and you want to do something with it!
I can show it off, Give it away, offer it for a select MU , give it to a buyer(That you have arranged to buy or pickup)

5# Healing services. Do i need to? The answer is no, but i enjoy doing it! I will heal you for free except for the cost of decay. Bring your healing needs to me. You can always count on a friend healing you or succumb to the depths of the soils the land resides on!

6# Love. I will generate a sentence that shows my gratitude and utter graciousness for your viewing pleasure. You will be generally surprised at the hilarious actuality once youve gotten out of your way that one person might be thankfull to you. 5 pec per messege.

7# Advertising/Advertisement. I will give you my best box shouting variation that an entropian can provide.
You will get your advertisement allocated in the right area, purposed and informationalized direct to your target audience. 2 pec per messege. Span of 10 hours. Possible arrangement of times in question. Please chat at me.

I would like your support for all i do and i hope you will give me the support i am so dearly asking for, for my life, for you, for the ones i know, and for the very earth we live on.

I would like to add Loans are available too, for consignment with PED values equal of loan, of tt-value numbers!

Last edited:
<removed>
For anyone needing tier level up service/services i've got the exclusion towards gear that isnt within reasonable level up range, and i wont say i've not got that commotion toward any gear someone gives me.
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
:lolup:! Points for effort I suppose :) I'm quite capable of tiering my own gear, taming and skilling up my own pets, did you know that you can skill up a pet while doing something else? Its no extra time needed to do that. FAP service? good luck with that, there's a lot of low level FAP'ers in game. The rest of it looks either pointless (banking?) or irrelevant.

Good luck with your services.

I think only a few of those are really elpful.

Fapping for decay. There is a lot of competition already, but this is a great service that is being used for this price :)

Advertising: I know some people do this for others and earn some ped this way.

Love and thankfullness: Very original and i hope this really works!

Thumbs up for effort and oeiginality!!

Back