Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

think it may be more than just gold card issue. When I logged in earlier this morning there oil wasn't spawning at the arctic oil rig or around new harlem docks, but it was fine last night... so I suspect it's something server side...

Same as above: Black card and an internal error :mad:

Support case sent.

Btw: Is there any way to recognize that ones goldcard is out of sync (due to trying to login in several times)?

Its so funny actually. People always say - "i wish i started playing EU earlier than i did"
Now it proves that if u did start early - you can still at least login!!

I'm not laughing......

So far it seems only the new black design cards have some issues

Yeah...

Doesn't matter, I know two avatars with gold cards in the same house, same network, same computer, one can log in one can't. Only difference is the one that can log in has an older gold colored card, the one one that can't has a black card.

So is it just the black gold cards that can't log in? Anyone with a gold or other color card that can't?

MA, for debugging your game, in lieu of giving me a massive ATH you can just quietly place a Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified in my inventory. :tiphat:

Yeah...

MA, for debugging your game, in lieu of giving me a massive ATH you can just quietly place a Omegaton Fast Aid Pack Modified in my inventory. :tiphat:

A miniature version that doesn't work should do :p he never said it should be a working one!
Now as a result that I saved you from having to give him an item worth a lot of peds, just quietly slip 10.000 extra peds on top of what I already have in my PED card and no-one will know ;)

Though a compensation for all gold card users wouldn't be misplaced...
Keeping in mind that the gold card users are the bigger depositors, and actually the ones that make MindArk earn money... We are the ones keeping your game alive, yet we are now blocked out, and therefor miss on opportunities (Auction House opportunities, Oil Rig, Mayhem,.....).
I've got this feeling that all they'll do, is "make mayhem take longer", which is not at all a solution... Because that also counts for the people who didn't have this issue, which means they still have their day advantage. that "solution" would only be helping MindArk to make even more money than they should... No thanks, I'd rather even have a shorter Mayhem then...

But typically, they fuck up, and we will pay the price for it, not them, they'll add the extra week of mayhem and see it as a compensation... They get their extra money, we get nothing :)

Last edited:
i got the same problems, support case sent

Happy New Year ALL!

Same issue here, black card, tried only twice ;)

I don't think this will be fixed today. Probably tomorrow

I don't think this will be fixed today. Probably tomorrow

If is bank holiday monday in Sweden i guess could even be tuesday as New Years Day is sunday this year. Not a big issue to myself but i do wonder how/if people locked out and competing in MM will be able to carry on on equal footing.

Enjoy New Years and HNY to all ;).

No issues whatsoever logging in with my GC.:wtg:

I still have one of *oldschool* cards, showing Daiki's and Allo's: my Card No. as printed on the rear is still a three-digit number.

Same, "internal error" logging in with Gold Card just now. Something tells me someone hard coded a "2016" somewhere...

Wistrel

Ah thanks for warning, tried 4 times and failed... Thought I am that drunk lol.

hahahahahahah so funny cos I thought exactly the same. I was like ... " damn i cant be that drunk, ...well ill try again the morning..." but the same problem again. Good to know it is not just me :). I also submited a case.
Happy new year and big HOFs for everyone :D

Would be nice to have an oficial statement from MA :rolleyes:

I'm guessing nobody is at the Office not even a single guy from support, I cannot explain otherwise this total lack of communication, a statement should have been posted in the client loader, someone should have said something here.

NO MAN'S LAND!

Well least this gives me time to get my books in order. :)

still same error 12hours later :(

mine still not working

They are going to log back in after the long weekend and be like "wait, wtf? We made NO money this WHOLE time??" :eyecrazy::lolup:

P.S.

It's the Y2K 2.0

It is actually really bad, with them having all the new people in game, to not have at least one person on call. That's awful.

Sign o'life

Would be nice at this time to hear something from MA...

its obvious the http://www.mindark.com/company/ are not serius not even one guy at office to at make a statment. New year up or down at least one should be working and let know otheres there is a Big problem with game

P.S.:
makes me feal i wana sell everything and quit

To MA:
plz hire me i have sooooo much frreeeeeeeeeeeee time even on hollydays and willing to learn

I can login and out with GC, several times, without getting problems.

But i was not online trough midnight. Loged out in 2016 and log in at next morning in 2017.

From the Launcher:

Disturbance notice regarding Gold Card security system
We are aware of a current issue involved logging in with Gold Card security.

It is currently being investigated and we are working hard to make sure all effected will be able to log in with their security option as soon as possible.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you during this incident.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

01I4512.jpg

Last edited:
Back