Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Still not fixed?!?

:cowboy:

I got up, got ready for work, found out we have the day off... :laugh: Oh well, I guess I will find something else to do.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I have a feeling they're waiving that requirement due to the volume of cancellations they are having

I am online ^^ (i joined ID)

Thx MA for giving me time and opportunity .....
to play and have fun in some other games

so lets hope it will be fixed soon ... like before end of the year

I've been leveling up my BARD and creating NEW SPACESHIPS while waiting for this to be rectified :) :wtg:

and a cell phone option is NOT one I can consider :ahh:

I am kinda surprised that everyone is tossing out there Gold Card's after 1 day of log in being broke.

What are you going to do if you lose your cell phone or it breaks or you cant get reception?

Reception not an issue.

There's a recovery code you can use when you change phones. Otherwise, it would be no different than changing gold cards.

I'd rather have the 2 factor app than the gold card (even with my GC about to break). When GC does break, I'll be without one for weeks and that's no good. It's 2017 now.

Last edited:
Reception not an issue.

There's a recovery code you can use when you change phones. Otherwise, it would be no different than changing gold cards.

I'd rather have the 2 factor app than the gold card (even with my GC about to break). When GC does break, I'll be without one for weeks and that's no good. It's 2017 now.

i agree, i would much rather have the app than GC. but i'm not buying a cheap phone just as a GC replacement while its still working. if the cards are removed then i guess ill have to look at one

would have preferred them to use google/bing apps as an option

Same shit Where nice begin 2017:yay:

i agree, i would much rather have the app than GC. but i'm not buying a cheap phone just as a GC replacement while its still working. if the cards are removed then i guess ill have to look at one

would have preferred them to use google/bing apps as an option

They are being phased out anyway and no this is not some ploy.

The info screen on client loader is gone..can the black-goldcard users log in now ?

the Stone aged gold card # 7xx with the old login screen picture.

works.

Last edited:
Nothing has changed in the 'Entropia Universe Support News' section of the client loader yet ... it still says they are working on the problem. So I dont want to try to logon in case it screws my goldcard sync :(

Time to play some ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) :)

They are being phased out anyway and no this is not some ploy.

yeah i know they are, but it could be 2-5 years down the line. any spare cheap phone is likely to need replacing every 18-24 months as it will fall out of date and probably lose access to app, so why buy now

yeah i know they are, but it could be 2-5 years down the line. any spare cheap phone is likely to need replacing every 18-24 months as it will fall out of date and probably lose access to app, so why buy now

That is very unlikely. It is also very easy to swap phones using this recovery code. But I hear you.

Doesn't matter, I know two avatars with gold cards in the same house, same network, same computer, one can log in one can't. Only difference is the one that can log in has an older gold colored card, the one one that can't has a black card.

Ah - I have a black card - and I cannot log in.

project entropia goldcard

works

Maybe MA will have a bit of fun with us, and make a new mission - Loot 10,000 broken Black Gold Cards to get 1 Stamina point, and these can only be looted from lootable-PVP zone mobs.

I kept my black card which was beginning to die but also got Entropia Pocket and it's just so much easier.

Mobile phones are security risks. Mobile phone numbers can relatively easily be stolen and used to gain access to other accounts.

tumblr_inline_ogodzhns001t0tbub_500.gif

I will continue to use my Gold Card if I can.

The warning message has been removed from client loader but the gold card problem is not solved yet.

Mobile phones are security risks. Mobile phone numbers can relatively easily be stolen and used to gain access to other accounts.

tumblr_inline_ogodzhns001t0tbub_500.gif

I will continue to use my Gold Card if I can.

lol :lolup: I g-e-t et

I am kinda surprised that everyone is tossing out there Gold Card's after 1 day of log in being broke.

What are you going to do if you lose your cell phone or it breaks or you cant get reception?

:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

I tried getting the entropia pocket app working but can't get the verification code because the gold card code I need for logging in dosent work, it says "bad code".
Does this mean my card reader is out of synk now or?

If it wasen't for my wife dropping the old yellow gold card and card reader in the gulf of thailand last year I would still be able to log in :silly2:

Well she diden't do it by purpose as you would belive,:rolleyes: it was an accident, she carried the bag with my laptop and all that stuff when she was hit by a big wave and fell trying to wade from the boat to the beach.

I can tell you, salt water kills everything electric immediately :mad:
Even though the bag was in the water for just few sec all was dead.

Catching up on news and various programs I have not had time to watch and getting some chores done as well :) Missing Entropia Universe of course but until I can log back in will keep myself busy :)

#space_flight ~ where pilots advertise to grow their business

So how do i make a support case about a not working gold card when i need my gold card to login to the website ?

Back