Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

at the moment its purely a mild inconvenience and no real need for compensation other than an explaination on what happened. Compensation shouldn't be requested unless you have suffered real loss, and all thats lost here is the chance to cycle PED (MA will have lost a fair bit), we have no subscriptions to play.

Be Patient and hopefully the fix lands today, which after seeing sixdenys' post above me, it sounds close

Giving a skill gain pill? Extension of merry mayhem?

These come at no cost to MA and would help players locked out of the game for over three days feel at least a bit better about it.

Giving a skill gain pill? Extension of merry mayhem?

These come at no cost to MA and would help players locked out of the game for over three days feel at least a bit better about it.

yeah seems fair, however do MA have a list of black card users thats easy to grab or do that give the compensation to all players? extending the MM would be good however it could lead to a massive fallout if someone grabbed 2x5k stars or something in the extended time.

during the downtime i've just switched between Tibia and Witcher 3 while i wait

Last edited:
Tiger says

Be patient, be patient, be patient.....
And I have sent another support case about this case (number 5) and also told them to bring up some information what in (Earth)Entropia is happening here and that they should announce THEN we can try to log in again because there is NO ONE that tells us ANYTHING at this moment...

..... trying to have some patience here.... but claws is out now!...

/Tiger
:bull::bull::bull:

Be patient, be patient, be patient.....
And I have sent another support case about this case (number 5) and also told them to bring up some information what in (Earth)Entropia is happening here and that they should announce THEN we can try to log in again because there is NO ONE that tells us ANYTHING at this moment...

..... trying to have some patience here.... but claws is out now!...

/Tiger
:bull::bull::bull:

Patience isn't spamming them with support cases...

Here's MA's position:

Card manufacturer has fucked up, and (likely) are trying to fix the issue. MA will not be told anything. How are they then supposed to tell the player base?

I can log in again, got a different message first, incorrect time code, tried again and got in.

so go try :)

asked in support chat
as someone said, they selectively fixed some black cards to see if the fix worked and it did
however they wont do it anymore 1 by 1 so don't bother asking

meanwhile they are rolling out a global fix some users already got it

I can log in again, got a different message first, incorrect time code, tried again and got in.

so go try :)

I can confirm this. First try was incorrect and second time I logged in ! :yay:

I'm Im!!!!

I can confirm this. First try was incorrect and second time I logged in ! :yay:

I'm In!!!

Got and error that my one time code was wrong and to try again..
Tried again, and it went through..

:)

got incorrect numbers here too, tried several times and the msg again changed to;
you have to synchronize the GC so in order to do that you have to type in numbers twice
and i got first and second space to type in, done more than 20times, dont work so far.
maybe i have to wait a bit longer ;(

Tiger says

I really don't think it is about spamming, sending them 5 letters on 3 days....
Then you really dont have seen what spamming is!

And besides that, it upcame exactelly the same issues on new years day (I think it was 2 years ago) so it couldn't really be that hard to call expertise in on payed overtime (that our deposited money have payed MA with over and over again) to fix the problems and letting us know what is happening and then.

Ps.....claws is still out! :laugh:

/Tiger

:vampire:

Maybe it's time to move to the smartphone app, if that's not a problem.

Happy this is fixed.

as soon as you have sync gc message you have to send a support case with 2 codes for them to sync it, stupid but thats how it is. the ingame re-sync is not working since ages.
p.s. this makes me think, maybe why ingame re-sync does not work for me is exactly because there are 2 providers of gold cards, it is not implemented for the ones having the issues currently. thats why they refuse to remove the ingame resync lol
got incorrect numbers here too, tried several times and the msg again changed to;
you have to synchronize the GC so in order to do that you have to type in numbers twice
and i got first and second space to type in, done more than 20times, dont work so far.
maybe i have to wait a bit longer ;(

Last edited:
No more interanals! Works for me now, incorrect first time, worked 2nd.

Cheers

deactivated

Last edited:
girtsn, are we sure we dont have to send a letter with two numbers ??
joking, thx for your info, ill do that now !
*bows*

worked like a charm after 5mins of submitting a support case for sync, thx !

Weee i can play again!!!

Awesome, finally it is working :yay:

YAY! I am in. Now I can get my free 5 digit "were sorry we fucked up" HOF!

I'm also in. 1st code was in "incorrect" then 2nd time went smooth.

at the moment its purely a mild inconvenience and no real need for compensation other than an explaination on what happened. Compensation shouldn't be requested unless you have suffered real loss, and all thats lost here is the chance to cycle PED (MA will have lost a fair bit), we have no subscriptions to play.

Be Patient and hopefully the fix lands today, which after seeing sixdenys' post above me, it sounds close

What about Land Area owners and CLD / Aud owners?
According to your post, they did have real losses, should they get compensated?

People with items in shops might have missed potential buyers
People with items on Auction House could have had higher bids, or might not have sold now, while they would have if more people were online, therefor having auction fee as loss.

And so on :)

Yay, back in business!

Still broken

Mine just keeps asking me to sync it over and over and over. I have entered the 2 codes to resync about 10x. Any suggestions besides do a support case and wait another 4 days?

stop complaining, atomicstorm and some other lackeys will tell u that u are a tool and a drama-quen! u want a good game? lol u are in the wrong place, this game is just for stealing your money and make MA rich, not for the players... this show for the milion time that they dont give a crap about players! "nice game experience", "game flow and vision" they dont even heard about that! is just about depo and gambling! WAS about that, now u cant do even that lol!

Oh hey Lethall, welcome back from your ban. I still see you are still providing no value to the conversation or to the community except showing that your life is so dull that you have to rail against a game you aren't playing (and if you are you would be a hypocrite) rather than move on with your life.

Enjoy your stay.

Mine just keeps asking me to sync it over and over and over. I have entered the 2 codes to resync about 10x. Any suggestions besides do a support case and wait another 4 days?

Supply 2 consecutive codes under the right tab of supportcases and describe what you need help with and Im pretty sure it wont take that long, they replied to me within just a few hours.

Dont make any new codes until they reply and say that its resynced.

//Linzey

You guys are barking up all the wrong trees about this two factor authentication thing. Considering so many other vendors use this it seems a little over the top to fret about the furthest edge cases of hacking.

The fact is that if you are going to get hacked it will be due to far less technical failings.

A friend of mine who had two factor authentication activated on his Steam lost his account simply because the hacker sent a support case saying that they had lost their phone and could not pair authentication. The support personnel DID NOT go through the proper procedure to validate the hacker's identity. He removed authentication, reset password and basically HANDED the account to the hacker.

Major social engineering fail.

As for your gold card/phone authentication. It is very unlikely that your PC and your phone will ever be connected in a sleuthing of your account (this doesn't address the whole emulator thing, which is frankly just dumb).

If you take the common sense precautions of not revealing your username, using a different UN than your IGN, not using the same passwords for your account as other log ins, don't log in and download crap you don't trust, key lock your phone with something other than 0000 (I've literally seen a woman type this in on the metro)... etc etc... you are fretting about an attack where someone really has to know a lot more about you.

Social engineering is the greatest threat. And for that, we rely completely on MA support. So if you want to sit there and wring your hands, wring them about that.

Supply 2 consecutive codes under the right tab of supportcases and describe what you need help with and Im pretty sure it wont take that long, they replied to me within just a few hours.

Dont make any new codes until they reply and say that its resynced.

//Linzey

Did this approx. 5 hours ago, still nothing. I suppose my mayhem chances are now 0, not that they were very good to begin with. I find it almost impossible to believe how inept and uncaring customer support is for this game. I still have customer support tickets from over 3 months ago for mining claims that never appeared on cyrene. They literally just ignore what they do not want to deal with. Why do we tolerate this shit?

Back