Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Whether the current problem is within MA systems or external. Dealing in a product which is most used by customers during their holidays and insisting on taking the same holidays off for tradition or whatever is just asking for trouble. Companies like Amazon increase their capacity during such times, not decrease it.

Agreed. First time san and I have ever agreed on anything! woooo!

Well its early Monday morning now and the issue still isnt resolved.... I dont understand it. If there was time enough to add a message on the loader screen about it wouldnt there have been time enough to either fix the issue or at least delink us with a email confirmation or somethign to allow us access?. But apparently not. Time to get caugfht up on some sleep I guess till fixed :-/

Gold cards

I understand the older Gold coloured ones still work and my black one does not, can anybody with a gold one confirm this or is it all cards?

black one here.
Not working.

wtb gold reader.

I knew I should have upgraded to entropia pocket.

Gold was working y'day, not tried yet today.

no problems with the old gold card i'm using

switched to the entropia pocket.. all is well.. was easy.

gold card was about to die anyway. so many error 72s

MA helping us with our New Years Resolution of kicking the addiction...

sadly isn't an option for me, so i'll sit and wait :/

Not possible for me, dont have android/ios phone. Blackberry here :) And my new GC is only about 4-5 months old... (EDIT: I see you posted Android Emulator so this part is irrelevant :) )

Conspiracy Hat On : Maybe this is the way MA wants us to migrate to Entropia Pocket :dunce:

True :bandit:

Last edited:
so I switched to entropia pocket cause of this ... but it still doesnt work for me.
I get the same error code

Support just said they cannot attach my gold coloured one from my old account to my new account. =(

Support just said they cannot attach my gold coloured one from my old account to my new account. =(

bummer...
I find it very odd that this isnt working at all for two days.

Changing to pocket worked for me but it was a process. First I had to deactivate my gold card by creating a support case requesting the GC be removed from my account, I also had to attach a picture of my drivers license (front and back, showing all 4 corners) in order to prove my identity (the attachment option appears on the next page after submitting the support case). After support removed the GC I was able to activate pocket and resume playing. For those who do not have a smart phone an earlier post gave a solution.

You have NEVER needed to buy a smartphone.

http://www.memuplay.com/

bummer...
I find it very odd that this isnt working at all for two days.

I had them remove my gold card and it only took like 15 min for a reply and it to be sorted out. That's as good as Blizzard support =)

so I switched to entropia pocket cause of this ... but it still doesnt work for me.
I get the same error code

You did request them to disable GC didn't you?

You did request them to disable GC didn't you?

I tried to use entropia APP but it needs your GC code to activate it from the account website so ... can't fix it until i can log :scratch2:

Hi ,

Since you have an Entropia Universe account, we kindly ask you to send us a support case via https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support.

If you have lost your password you can set a new password by re-activating your Entropia Universe account:

so i cant log into my account and that was the email after i tried sending them a support case to disable the gold card.

Hi ,

Since you have an Entropia Universe account, we kindly ask you to send us a support case via https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support.

If you have lost your password you can set a new password by re-activating your Entropia Universe account:

so i cant log into my account and that was the email after i tried sending them a support case to disable the gold card.

You can still log into your account on entropia universe main page, if it asks you for GC code just cancel it and click support case and write your problem there. You probably tried to write support case without loging in. If that is the case, it's good protection against someone stealing your email account and requesting removing GC.

I tried to use entropia APP but it needs your GC code to activate it from the account website so ... can't fix it until i can log :scratch2:

I had the same issues, support can de-activate your GC then the pocket app has a scanner for a QR code on your account website.

it worked pretty well - I had the same issues as you

Got locked out from my stupid appstore on iphone and its not the latest iOS, but i do have an old support case open so you're saying that i can just ask them to disable the GC?

but then again i guess i need that stupid app ... f*ck iphones seriously wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't 5 bucks

I had the same issues, support can de-activate your GC then the pocket app has a scanner for a QR code on your account website.

it worked pretty well - I had the same issues as you

Support sent. We will see.
U had to join an ID scan ?

Support sent. We will see.
U had to join an ID scan ?

I have a feeling they're waiving that requirement due to the volume of cancellations they are having

deactivated

Last edited:
I am kinda surprised that everyone is tossing out there Gold Card's after 1 day of log in being broke.

What are you going to do if you lose your cell phone or it breaks or you cant get reception?

well, i havent played in about 2 days now, getting a few chores and honey do list items done. plus my gc is rather old sojust updating, and seemed like good time to do it, lol....

Back