Help: Is my account locked?

Captain Jack

Elite
Society
Endgame
Hello,

I just tried to log into the webshop to buy a bunch of strong boxes. It just said "bad code" over and over. Then I tried to log on ingame to see if my gold card reader works, and keep getting the "internal error" message. I then tried logging into my friend's avatar (with his permission) and was able to do so. Is my account locked or is there some sort of goldcard related issue going on here?

Thank you for your help.

- Captain Jack

yes, its a GC related issue. I have a sneaking suspicion that its MA trying to force us all to use the Entropia Pocket by mass cancelling all GC.

yes, its a GC related issue. I have a sneaking suspicion that its MA trying to force us all to use the Entropia Pocket by mass cancelling all GC.

That sounds more like a Microsoft trick than a Mindark one to me. ;)

I prefer the "someone unplugged the wrong plug when putting the kettle on" theory myself.

Too tin foil hat for me. They could just tell everyone a phase out road map to do the trick.

Haha you got love PCF conspiracy theorists. Its News years that's probably the main reason and MA will only have couple people working overtime. Just be patient and have couple days rest.

Back