Huge JACKPOT & Guaranteed PED$ WIN LA!!

Updated the scores in the second post. Jackpot now up to 10,725ped!

Man, you've got to increase the size of spawn. Starting to get annoying having to search out the mob. Take a look at LA40 as example of spawn needed for event hunting.

Man, you've got to increase the size of spawn. Starting to get annoying having to search out the mob. Take a look at LA40 as example of spawn needed for event hunting.

this +1 :)

Thanks for the input. Yes have found it's not dense enough for the in game type event system so stopped doing those. For this thread type of event in hunting and mining it's not bad for lower level to medium level avatar but really need another atrox DNA to make it easier for bit more serious grinder but hard to find more atrox DNA. If have extra atrox DNA (or atrox eye) or know of someone who has can send me a PM on here please. Even as is there has been enough positive reaction to continue event so will do so and will assess in some months to see how it's going.

Updated scores in second post up to February 12.

Also jackpot is now up to 10,810ped!

Added a few prizes to grinder event.

Also added in the rules that it's now possible to buy points to complete winning any prize. So for example you have 3,000 points and want to win the Maddox IV Adjusted. Then you have option to pay the additional 2,500 points with 2,500 ped to claim the prize.

Scores will be updated later today or tomorrow.

Update

Scores updated as of of February 17th and jackpot now up to 10,932.5 PED!

BlackHole Supernova NoEscape redeemed 100points for 100ped today congratulations.

Looks like active weekend so I'll try to update scores again in a couple days. Keep it up all :wtg:

Updated scores as of February 19. Jackpot is now up 11,115ped!

I have a busy week so might not get chance to update until next weekend.

Some very close to jackpots the last few days in fact one was missed by just 1 ped a few days ago.

Jackpot now up to 11,270ped! :yay:

I will update the scores in a few days.

Scores updated as of February 23.

Jackpot is now up to 11,352.5 ped! :eyecrazy:

Remember to redeem points quicker please message Jabez JAG Groove in game.

Jackpot is now up to 11,385ped!

Congratulations to TheRock Animalcommander RockY for completing the gold atrox mission and redeemed 841points for 841ped!

Scores will be updated the end of this week.

Jackpot now up to 11,410ped!

Scores will be updated tomorrow or the next day.

Scores are up to date as of March 06

Jackpot now up to 11,435ped!

did you change the maturity on he troxes? there seem to be alot more providers and less prowlers....the higher maturities seem to loot a little better

did you change the maturity on he troxes? there seem to be alot more providers and less prowlers....the higher maturities seem to loot a little better

I don't think it's been changed since shortly after starting event. At that point were just trying to drop it down enough to get rid of stalkers since some people having harder time with them. But that was while ago now. I'll check with Jag and move it up a little if needed.

Jackpot now up to 11,517.50ped!

Scores will be updated in a couple days.

Scores are up to date as of March 18

Jackpot now up to 11,555ped!

Jackpot now up to 11,645ped!

Will update the scores after this weekend unless someone requests an earlier update.

Updated the scores as of March 28.

Jackpot now up to 11,670ped!

Jackpot now up to 11,745ped! Scores will be updated later today or tomorrow.

Scores updated in the second post up to April 08.

Jackpot now up to 11,767.50ped!

Jackpot now up to 11,905ped!

Have a busy next couple days so will updates scores middle or end of this week.

Scores updated in second post as of April 20.

Jackpot now up to 12,022.50 PED!

Scores updated as of April 23, 2017

Jackpot now up to 12,060ped!

Jackpot is up to 12,132.50ped!

Scores will be updated in a couple days.

Scores updated as of May 08 in the second post.

Jackpot now up to 12,180ped!

Jackpot up to 12,242.50ped!

Scores will be updated tomorrow.

Scores updated as of May 18 and jackpot now up to 12,247.50ped!

Please register the team

Team Name: Nikko's conditioner
Team Leader: Balam Balam TheKing

Good luck with the event!!

Back