Huge JACKPOT & Guaranteed PED$ WIN LA!!

Rukin

Alpha
Event is over.

Final point totals are in the next post.

Please claim points for 1 point = 1 ped by messaging Jabez JAG Groove in game.

Last edited:
Date Updated:

June 05, 2017

Current Jackpot:

Not Applicable

Current Point Totals:

Last edited:
Jackpot is now up to 10,057.5ped!

Scores will be updated in the next day or 2.

Updated second post with current point totals.

Jackpot is now up to 10,115 PED!

Please increase density, its sooooooo boring running around for every mob.

Ill stop hunting there untill u do :)

:wtg:

Please increase density, its sooooooo boring running around for every mob.

Ill stop hunting there untill u do :)

:wtg:

I'm pretty sure the density is at maximum that the current DNA can do but will look into it.

Thanks for the input and good luck!

Pretty sweet event idea. 200000 points will get you enough income for another LA and rinse and repeat. The progressive is pretty cool too makes bumping each day more meaningful. If I was into hardcore grinding i'd be all over this.

So basicly, only triple digit or higher have any chance of matching the Daily Pick 3, correct?

It's been 3 days since update to 1st page, how often do you anticipate updates?

So basicly, only triple digit or higher have any chance of matching the Daily Pick 3, correct?

It's been 3 days since update to 1st page, how often do you anticipate updates?

Hello, thanks for the questions.

Yes you need to match the 3 numbers to get a jackpot but very possible to get one of 050-099. When we ran a very similar event a couple years ago we had 3 winners during it and many very close ones.

I'll try to update the scores about once a week. If higher activity I'll try to update a little more often. New scores will be posted sometime today.

Oh and if want to cash in points it will be faster to message Jabez JAG Groove in game when you are ready.

Last edited:
Updated current point totals in the second post. Several people are eligible to redeem points already. Message Jabez JAG Groove in game if you want to turn in points or PM me on here.

Very close to a jackpot yesterday.

Jackpot is now up to 10,360ped!

yeah i was close :D , u dont added me in results table ?

Updated scores in the second post and the jackpot is now up to 10,412.5 PED!

Jackpot now up to 10,522.50 PED!

I'll update the scores tomorrow or the next the day.

Jackpot now up to 10,555PED!

Scores been updated in second post.

Rule clarification

I've had someone ask for confirmation that the land area will not be sold if they are making serious effort to win the LA. So just for clarity I made a slight adjustment to rule 4.
"As long as a serious effort is being made to win the land area it will not be sold and event will continue to run. I will assess interest level each 6 months (July 1st, 2017 will be first assessment). If seems little effort being made to win the LA the LA might be sold and in that case any points not redeemed can be redeemed for 1 point = 1ped of any size point stack."

Nice!

Dunno if there is any other events that can compare to this one.

Im at 15/60k on trox gold mission. Count me in!

(Oh i will miss the neceno, who wil ldrop me CryoX chip now? :ahh:)

Thanks for the comment Rock.

Jackpot now up to 10,565ped!

Last January Update

Update scores in second post.

Jackpot now up to 10,642.5 PED!

so just to clarify - mining globals count the same? These globals don't HAVE to be on the atrox?

Thanks

so just to clarify - mining globals count the same? These globals don't HAVE to be on the atrox?

Thanks

Hello, thanks for the question. Yes mining globals count the same as hunting globals and will be included in same point totals as hunting points. Of course for teams only hunting counts but anyone can combine points for LA if they choose to.

jackpot now up to $10,672.50!

Scores will be updated tomorrow or the next day.

Sorry I've been busy the last few days. I will try to update the scores in the next few days.

Jackpot is now up to 10,707.50ped!

Back