RCE - Sweating Support

Chiee

Stalker
Society
Drop Zone
Toni Chiee Lahderinne
145556e9efb14b7b91f363ca2ed8b4ce.png

Every Monday through Friday at the Royal Club teleport (30800,40300) at 22:30, and Saturday & Sunday @ 16:30.
Entropiafund Representative will be purchasing sweat from the players at well above market value

DETAILS:

Royal Club Teleport : [30800, 40300]
Monday through Friday : 22:30 Server Time
Saturday and Sunday : 16:30 Server time
(press u to know the Server time)

Length : 1 hour

- Medics will be available every day courtesy of Entropiafund

- Sweat purchased at 2 ped / k bottles (1k bottles sweat per Avatar per day purchase limit)

- 15k bottles event purchase limit per day (Monday - Saturday),
- 20k on Sunday

**Trivial questions will be asked to qualify for sweat purchases.**

JOIN: [#royalclub] in game for more information & check www.entropiafund.com to support RCESS

Last edited:
Reserved....

Great initiative .. well done.

Today First one!

Glad to see other land area owners stepping up and supporting new players, also very thoughtful timing to put it exactly after BIG's Sweating Support Initiative to ensure players that show up late to our event can make it to yours :yup:! I trust you'll be holding onto the large volumes of sweat a program like this absorbs as to not crash the market at a later date?

Glad to see other land area owners stepping up and supporting new players, also very thoughtful timing to put it exactly after BIG's Sweating Support Initiative to ensure players that show up late to our event can make it to yours :yup:! I trust you'll be holding onto the large volumes of sweat a program like this absorbs as to not crash the market at a later date?

Sorry I didnt think it really, we will change start time bit later.

IMO its my business what I do sweat which I buy. Anyway I think we both want this game grows more than dies slowly. So yes you can trust me! :)

So todays event is 22.30!

First event was great!

c5915b1cf2d14671b0382d9a0489477a.png

i see some kind of unite here for the same goal, supporting new players and work toward the future of this lovely MMO, yay

today 22.30 MA time, get sweaty!:yay:

today 22.30 MA time, get sweaty! :yay:

today 22.30 MA time, get sweaty!

today 22.30 MA time, get sweaty!

Ladies and Gentleman....
Only for tonight event will be held at 22.00 server time and not 22.30
So.... get ready and get sweaty...! :)
See you later!

get sweaty today again!

RCESS events will stop after today. Thanks everyone who joined and good luck :)

Back