Merry Mayhem Update

The thing is, I'm making a second company in about 1 week.
While running 2 companies, I won't have time to play EU anymore, so I won't be able to compete with the other contenders.
Now by extending it to 24th of january to buy points, that means I can in no way compete with those others, cause they have like 10 days more than I have, as I won't be online at all as soon as my company is started.

So for me it's not so much the 2 days extra hunting, it's the 7 days longer to hand in points that fucks me up.

Except this isn't at all what you're telling people as you're buying gear. Be consistent.

[DELETED]

I haven't rage quit in years.

Now I just quietly quit.

Youre right, you're giving your rage status away. The product of using your own stash. :p

Youre clearly being outdone in this thread. Do we sub tacorage with ramprage? :D

Youre right, you're giving your rage status away. The product of using your own stash. :p

Youre clearly being outdone in this thread. Do we sub tacorage with ramprage? :D

Just general PCF rage, where everyone's allowed to call MA anything they want and then speculate why their return communication is so poor to us....

Except this isn't at all what you're telling people as you're buying gear. Be consistent.

Am I buying gear? Oh, please tell me what gear I'm buying then, cause that's a first I hear about it.

The last time I wanted to buy an item, was from sokolade, a shadow set, and from Statica & Cerberis a hypercharged A204. Those were just before I started with my plans for my new company.
Ask sokolade, Statica & Cerberis if I have still asked them about the items since then. Ask them if I bought any of it.

I haven't.
Why? Cause I won't be needing them anymore.

Feel free to ask around, I have been selling my UL gear & have been buying some (L) gear instead.
I was using (L) amps this entire mayhem, plenty of people can admit this as I have been buying from them. Why? Cause the UL stuff isn't worth it if I won't play regularly anymore.

Also: ask around, I already promised my Cloak & my Summer ring to people someday soon, I promised these people about a week ago. So before all of this stuff with the gold card happened, let alone the extension of mayhem.

Feel free to ask around, so before you talk nonsense about me, first check your sources, cause I ain't buying any items. ktnxbye

So please, do tell me, what items am I buying? And when have I asked for them? Cause since around halloween, I had decided to make my company and I have not bought a single item and have not contacted any of these sellers anymore. As mentioned before, ever since then, I've been doing things with (L) stuff instead.

@Rampsy

This extended period for the event could also be in your favor, imho. You have more time to do what's important IRL while ppl sell you points, prolly a tad cheaper, or not, but, there will more available so you will spend less time and resources to farm them.

@Rampsy

This extended period for the event could also be in your favor, imho. You have more time to do what's important IRL while ppl sell you points, prolly a tad cheaper, or not, but, there will more available so you will spend less time and resources to farm them.

Good point there tbh, if I do have 1 day to get online, that might be an extra moment for me to get an opportunity.
I hadn't thought about that yet.

Still I had prefered no extension, cause now I won't be in control anymore, and it would be a risk for me to wait & see if I can be online or not.

Am I buying gear? Oh, please tell me what gear I'm buying then, cause that's a first I hear about it.

The last time I wanted to buy an item, was from sokolade, a shadow set, and from Statica & Cerberis a hypercharged A204. Those were just before I started with my plans for my new company.
Ask sokolade, Statica & Cerberis if I have still asked them about the items since then. Ask them if I bought any of it.

I haven't.
Why? Cause I won't be needing them anymore.

Feel free to ask around, I have been selling my UL gear & have been buying some (L) gear instead.
I was using (L) amps this entire mayhem, plenty of people can admit this as I have been buying from them. Why? Cause the UL stuff isn't worth it if I won't play regularly anymore.

Also: ask around, I already promised my Cloak & my Summer ring to people someday soon, I promised these people about a week ago. So before all of this stuff with the gold card happened, let alone the extension of mayhem.

Feel free to ask around, so before you talk nonsense about me, first check your sources, cause I ain't buying any items. ktnxbye

So please, do tell me, what items am I buying? And when have I asked for them? Cause since around halloween, I had decided to make my company and I have not bought a single item and have not contacted any of these sellers anymore. As mentioned before, ever since then, I've been doing things with (L) stuff instead.

Well mr. 100k sacred kong, I am referring to summer ring and cloak.. and the conversation did not include what you're actually saying. So, I will simply leave that there and you should do what you want to do instead of having a melt down blaming everyone and their mother for something that wasn't fair to YOU but to everyone else. Linzey gave you an out, I suggest you take it and go release some of that ramprage.

Life is better when you aren't wound up all the time.

Just general PCF rage, where everyone's allowed to call MA anything they want and then speculate why their return communication is so poor to us....

When people on forums are all :mad: :cussing: MA peeps are probably all :popcorn: :laugh:

I am referring to summer ring and cloak..

So wait...
First you say that I'm planning on buying items
Now you say you are talking about summer ring & cloak, 2 items that I already have for half a year?
So I'm buying items that I already have?

Hmm, not sure what I would even do with 2 summer rings or 2 cloaks...
And as I said, there are 2 people I promised these items to already...

When people on forums are all :mad: :cussing: MA peeps are probably all :popcorn: :laugh:

As they should be. It is at least 1 :handjob: :popcorn:

@Rampsy, what I'm driving at is you've said you weren't playing anymore and getting all up in arms about mindark's decision, which is fair, because you can't play anymore... but that isn't what you're telling folks. That's all.

Go get some fresh air. Life will continue.

Good point there tbh, if I do have 1 day to get online, that might be an extra moment for me to get an opportunity.
I hadn't thought about that yet.

Still I had prefered no extension, cause now I won't be in control anymore, and it would be a risk for me to wait & see if I can be online or not.

Try to look at this from the company's perspective, what us the clients want the most, the majority of us, is to shoot the fck out of the MM mobs, instances. As soon as it ends we can't wait for the next one to begin to shoot some more.

It was the sensitive thing to do, extend the time... Now, since these were free days for most of us, they extended more given most of us will start work and be busier than the first 2 days of the year. The majority of the players who you consider having a huge advantage, they also have work, plans, stuff...
Any disturbance in the force, any change in the game, regardless of the direction, there will be some unhappy. Pleasing the majority is the way to go, when a major fckup like this occurs.

You have experience here as well, plan better next time to include fckups ... :D
Hope you relax a little, have some fun for the remaining of the event and go for a top prize :)

regards

I own my own IT company, never have we made such a shitty decision that ruins it for our customers.
Next time, when you fck something up, at least have the guts to take the loss yourself, and not get it back from your customer.

I can pretty safely say if you own your own IT company then you have screwed up and hurt your customers on more than one occasion....

I can pretty safely say if you own your own IT company then you have screwed up and hurt your customers on more than one occasion....

I am kind of amazed that someone with an IT background would be so affected by all of this.

Mr.20k royal chirin that didnt stop speculate whit eu pets and compet. If we talk about that person.. there is less IT in him than my cAt?

mr. 100k sacred kong

Mr.20k royal chirin that didnt stop speculate whit eu pets and compet. If we talk about that person.. there is less IT in him than my cAt��

I like how you guys keep making up stuff...

100k sacred Kong? he has always been for sale for 15k, and I think that's a fair number since I bought it for 7k at lvl 7 and paid 14k on nutrio for him.

20k royal chirin? I don't even have a royal chirin and never have had one...

I like how you guys keep making up stuff...

100k sacred Kong? he has always been for sale for 15k, and I think that's a fair number since I bought it for 7k at lvl 7 and paid 14k on nutrio for him.

20k royal chirin? I don't even have a royal chirin and never have had one...

Well, rest assured I didn't make that up. Maybe you meant 10k but for a couple days before compet beta release, you had it for 100k. Folks on TeamSpeak and on my groupme couldnt figure out what you were smoking. That's a trade ad I won't ever forget.

Regardless, I hope you've had a smoke or a wank and calmed down now... or shall I quote one of my favorite yet now annoying comedy bits: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nP1TWcILbcg

Well, rest assured I didn't make that up. Maybe you meant 10k but for a couple days before compet beta release, you had it for 100k. Folks on TeamSpeak and on my groupme couldnt figure out what you were smoking. That's a trade ad I won't ever forget.

Regardless, I hope you've had a smoke or a wank and calmed down now... or shall I quote one of my favorite yet now annoying comedy bits: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nP1TWcILbcg

anyway, its hardest mob to tame, and personally for me, it looks way better than any other EU pet, so could even compare it with "ethernal armor" or "equus" , hence none said that "angel" type armor for 50k is too mutch.

and yes, this pet require 50ped to be full (that means 115ped total on 230% nutrio)
//mg

anyway, its hardest mob to tame, and personally for me, it looks way better than any other EU pet, so could even compare it with "ethernal armor" or "equus" , hence none said that "angel" type armor for 50k is too mutch.

and yes, this pet require 50ped to be full (that means 115ped total on 230% nutrio)
//mg

Lol, come on get off it. 50k for sacred kong.. which is a pet that does nothing useful but annoy the hell out of people... now what are YOU smoking.

Lol, come on get off it. 50k for sacred kong.. which is a pet that does nothing useful but annoy the hell out of people... now what are YOU smoking.

My Dhampyre has better tits than the sacred kong, therefore it is worth 100k ped.

if people was thinking that atrox egg is only a picture, none would pay 10x more money ?

Back