I just upgraded one a couple of days ago, here's the price breakdown:
- Justifier MK II = 235 (85 + 150)
- 2 x Jester D4 = 160 (80 ped each)
- 75 Gears 4k = 423 (323% MU)
- 50 x Generic Nano = 1250 (500%)
- 10 x Tuning W04 = 190 (1900%)
------

Total = 2258

Depending on Tier rates I'd place the going rate anywhere between 2100 - 2500 ped

Given that the bulk of the price is caused by the Generic Nano Adjusters, and the price is going up, I'd rather value it above 2500 ped in the future (no I'm not selling mine).

I'd value it below 150 ped longterm, reason is simple on planet cyrene there's a vendor that sells a gun called ecotron v15e prototype with better range, better dps, better eco than this weapon. While their drop rate is severely limited at this time, if that should ever change. Good bye mk.II adj :)

Ok, so you got 2 mad valuations of 150ped and 2500ped :ahh:

It's a 1500ped weapon.

I sold my tier 2.6 about a week ago for tt+3050.

I'd value it below 150 ped longterm, reason is simple on planet cyrene there's a vendor that sells a gun called ecotron v15e prototype with better range, better dps, better eco than this weapon. While their drop rate is severely limited at this time, if that should ever change. Good bye mk.II adj :)

From what I understand, that weapon is damn hard to get, mainly because it shows up in a NPC only rarely, and only for people that have done months of daily quests.

How many v15e prototype are in the game currently? What do they sell for currently?

Adj MK2 won't go much under the cost to make (will eventually do slightly, when there are a couple hundreds upgraded, like it happened with the Adj Resto Chip), but as long as the Generic Nano value stays up, so will the price of the weapon.

Evenmore, you could use the price of Adj Mk2 (since is easier to obtain) to value the v15e prototype, but not the other way around.

Ok, so you got 2 mad valuations of 150ped and 2500ped :ahh:

It's a 1500ped weapon.

And now we have a 3rd. :rolleyes:

2500 is a little high depending on tier rates/tier.

2100 for T0 would be a nice price currently.

Back