Help: 1k+ Strongboxes and no rings..

zyclone

Young
Daniel Zyklon Völund
Not even a single (L) ring, is this common or am i just shit out of luck as usual? I've been buying boxes for over a year, "best" thing i've got from em is the panda ... I bet if i keep buying and finally get a ring they add decay for em just when i got my first, kinda feels like someone's taking advantage of my gambling problem :(

Anyone else had this?

nothing strange , rings is a luck , i done 2k boxes 0 rings .

i bet you can find people with more opened.

I didn't get any rings either.....but then again I didn't buy any boxes :laugh:

I have had a few limited rings. I got an ul animal taming one when I was out of the UK.

It's dynamic!™

And for record : no L rings are dropping any more

Really? :eek: Even tho info on strongboxes says items dropped from boxes: "Rings (effects gained while item is equipped)

Hermetic Ring (L)* - Left Hand - 5% Increased Run Speed"

To others: thank god i'm not alone then .. :laugh:

Last edited:
The trick is to stop at ten of them.

Welcome to the ringless club.

One UL ring is dropped every 100.000 USD deposited. You have only helped getting someone else get your ring.

But look on the bright side, spent that ammo and withdraw, then deposit again, then repeat.

Add some salt to the wound- Only ever bought 10 boxes- L ring

4k boxes until i got my first UL ring :D

Opened a few K boxes myself and looted a total of 50 UL rings.

EU is dynamic. Maybe boxes aren't for you.

The trick is to stop at ten of them.

True this - two ppl i know only opened a few - 1 for a summer ring and one for a christmas 2016 ring. I open an aeglic ring a few times - stacks of useless pills and pets. but thanks be to lootius thers no more L rings - what a crock o capitalistic crap they are (sitting useless contaminating the true value of our accounts). so, dont feel too bad. some people cant even loot a rare pet in the stwongboxes.

Thanks for answers but i wonder where all these theories comes from as none seem to be hard facts. I'm just going to assume (L) rings are still out there since they are on the "dropped items" list. 100k ped seems like bs as there's 2million rings out there :scratch2::scratch2:

One UL ring is dropped every 100.000 USD deposited. You have only helped getting someone else get your ring.

But look on the bright side, spent that ammo and withdraw, then deposit again, then repeat.

nonsene, where did you get this information i am 100% sure its incorrect??

This was my last 5 boxes swear to god, 2 shitty pills and all ammo. How can they be allowed ammo to be called "an item" bs.. i'm out of the box game

I already gave up the idea of looting an UL ring after a few K of boxes opened. But I hope they remove all the crap that can not be TT'ed like x and y pills and those useless 1mg skill pills. Got several 100's of them and its the main reason why I don't want to buy boxes anymore.

I seriously would have been happy with just a single shitty (L) ring .. :mad:

edit: even skillpills seem rare these days, boxes are fucked D;

Last edited:
nonsene, where did you get this information i am 100% sure its incorrect??

We can't have Mind Ark go bankrupt again.

I don't know what system Mind Ark is using but I am very sure they have some control over it. They don't decide who gets the ring. Their system does. But they stil want to balance the droprate so they at least have some profits.

I bought my adjusted aeglic ring for 40 ped. Thats cheaper than opening a box lol. Just let other people buy the boxes for you. :)

We can't have Mind Ark go bankrupt again.

I don't know what system Mind Ark is using but I am very sure they have some control over it. They don't decide who gets the ring. Their system does. But they stil want to balance the droprate so they at least have some profits.

of course they have all the control but 100k usd per ring isnt right. Anyway its dynamic :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mindark and pp make profit from turnover.. not from buying boxes.

Also, 1k rings =! 100k usd.

No one seriously expect to get a hof every 10k ped of cycled ammo. How opening boxes is different?

Come to think of it, boxes have even better a hof rate, since I got an UL ring after 4k+ boxes, but my last hunting hof was 200k+ ped of cycled ammo ago :D

5k+ boxes, 3 UL rings : 2 adj taming and 1 adj hp..... but they are fun !

Just supports what we already know, in that the selling of strongboxes has had the intended / desired effect - to get people spending more money.

As mentioned by someone earlier in the thread, I also bought my unlimited Aeglic Ring Adjusted on auction for a few PED, which is something I'd likely not get from a strongbox after spending (wasting) a whole load of money, which I neither have and wouldn't spend anyway if I did.

Just imagine how many strongboxes have been opened by players since they've been introduced. Remember just how many people don't frequent forums or post about what they get (or don't, as the case may be).

In cases like now, when i just need ammo and are broke in-game i might as well just buy the boxes since 99% is ammo anyways hahah..

In cases like now, when i just need ammo and are broke in-game i might as well just buy the boxes since 99% is ammo anyways hahah..

If that were the case I would be happy. There is tons of useless stuff in the boxes too. My storage looks like a pharmacy at Christmas.

:nurse:

Back