Dorki's quest for profit, mining log

Great thread, I really like the swirl compilation videos :yay:

Good luck with the mining!

Swirlfest Happy Dance

A short swirlfest compilation with a little humorous Dorki dance number. These are older globals from about a month ago or a bit older that I forgot to use in my previous videos. :ahh::eyecrazy:

LVL 12&M1lf data

This is Dorki's data from the lvl 12 facepalm run and 3 small unamped runs with the M1lf finder on Cyrene.

TT cycled:
496,50 Ped

TT return: 264,18 Ped

Markup: -22,78 Ped

Notes:
Sucked so hard even the M1lf couldn't give Dorki a happy ending.

Please do not forget to yell "Dorkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!" next time you plunge your fist into Lootius' ugly mug. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dorki is mining Pemphredo and Shinook with level 5 amps part 1 of 2

Just a little non-humour mining video. I only recorded the drops without any running around or digging. Dorki hopes you enjoy this video. He will make his usual-style videos from time to time too ofc. but there will be a bunch of simpler gameplay videos like this one coming in the future as well.

Dorki mines Pemphredo and Shinook with lvl 5 amp, part 2 of 2 with global

Dorki swirled himself .... :ahh: Still was a loss on the run though lol

TT cycled: 544,2 Ped
TT return: 506,54 Ped
Markup: + 4,60 Ped

Notes: Rather nice size of global and one XI and still almost 40 ped TT loss. MU was about 16 ped from ores and 12 ped negative from the amps ... just in case you are wondering why so little MU.

A three level 5 amp run part 1

Just a short mining video with some commentary. Dorki hopes you'll enjoy it and thanks for watching. :eyecrazy:

Back