Selling: 10% of LA 21

Grandmaster

Guardian
Grandmaster Dreamryder Mage
Chance to own 10% of LA 21 for 25k peds.

You must get 1 hunting global per month per % to get your share of the money.

Other players hunt on it as well.

I am not active in EU atm but when I was this was a good deal for me.

Let me see if I understand this...

You have to pay 25k for 10% of the LA - I assume you don't get the deed - then if you don't personally get 10 globals in the month you don't get taxes for that month?

thats a hard stupid concept imo.
i mean why the hell do i want to invest in passive income that i just need to activate first? i could just use that money to buy some stuff and get constant 110-115% tt return like some others i know do.

You have to pay 25k for 10% of the LA - I assume you don't get the deed - then if you don't personally get 10 globals in the month you don't get taxes for that month?

Exactly that.

More to read at the previous selling thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290124-My-Money-Mint-add-PEDS-to-your-account-value-every-month!!!

Brillant idea from the initial owner to sell a few shares and generate some income, but to be honest I dont get it how someone could agree on that, specially if I see the askingprice.

Buy a CLD and global at least once a week or we wont pay you! Ohhh you have bought 1k of them well no problem we have the EP-IV BP for you.
Sorry for the offtopic but I couldn´t resist twice on this topic.

Exactly that.

More to read at the previous selling thread: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?290124-My-Money-Mint-add-PEDS-to-your-account-value-every-month!!!

Brillant idea from the initial owner to sell a few shares and generate some income, but to be honest I dont get it how someone could agree on that, specially if I see the askingprice.

Buy a CLD and global at least once a week or we wont pay you! Ohhh you have bought 1k of them well no problem we have the EP-IV BP for you.
Sorry for the offtopic but I couldn´t resist twice on this topic.

hehe

well, its cheaper than buying an entire la and it paid me much better than cld. Not everyone has 35k usd to spend on a LA but many players are comfortable with a 2.5k investment.

If you like hunting its not a bad deal.

Yes, that is correct.

If you invested 25k in AUDs it would give you about 30Ped a week (1560 per year) doing nothing and you own the deeds.

What is the weekly income from this LA and will a 10% cut be more than 30Ped per week? I think he should remove the clause insisting the investor must hunt and get globals.

If I get it right from previous sale post you will get about 100 ped / week if u get 2,5 global / week on that land, if you buy the 10% share on that LA.

Don't know what LA it concerns but if it is a iron mob might be a good deal for a while..

If I get it right from previous sale post you will get about 100 ped / week if u get 2,5 global / week on that land, if you buy the 10% share on that LA.

Don't know what LA it concerns but if it is a iron mob might be a good deal for a while..

That's where the value is I reckon :wise:

Back