Selling: Need some $$$$$

Kristoliquid

Prowler
Society
Kaos
Kris
Buying some new ski équipement, so i need some extra cash.

Only accepting PEDs.

-Resurrection chip ~ SOLD
-XI heal chip
-Imp casto-7 knife tier 5.6 ~ SOLD
-Full paradox (m) + 5B set
-Ranked combat knife tier 4.9 ~ SOLD
-Adj bravo tier 3.5 with uber tiers

No need to sell all of these just need to reach the $$ goal, so any reasonable offers are welcome. Idiots will be ignored.

May Lootius bless you!!!

Last edited:
I might have an interest in the Imp casto-7 knife tier 5.6, pm me a price as I have 0 clues how much these have gone for in the past.

I realize its not "eco" hater gonna hate :p

Side note:
If someone else offers a favorable price for the knife before MerryMayhem ends sell it, as im not currently interested in a purchase before the event ends. Need all my peds for my suck ass non-eco loot at the moment. However, if i do hit a nice fat juicy HoF; ill be wide open to a purchase before event end.

I'm also interested in the knife. Would appreciate a pm with a cost estimate

Edit: the imp casto 7 that is

Oooh dear, I've been slacking! Can confirm this imp7 is the joint highest tier ingame :)

There are 3 knives, one is tier 3.X, mine is 5.6 and this is 5.6. So whoever buys, race you to t6 (and the jump from 121 dps to 127 dps ;))

Good luck, have a free bump!

Oooh dear, I've been slacking! Can confirm this imp7 is the joint highest tier ingame :)

There are 3 knives, one is tier 3.X, mine is 5.6 and this is 5.6. So whoever buys, race you to t6 (and the jump from 121 dps to 127 dps ;))

Good luck, have a free bump!

challenge accepted!

its 5.7 now

holy moly batman, a complete paradox set exists ingame? PM'd you.

PM me your 'reasonable' price of XI heal chip please.

Rick

I got the $$$ i needed for my activities,

Therefor This thread can be closed.

Nothing else is for sale anymore, Thank you for you interest.

Back