Old Timers question (~2006?)

Djinn

Provider
Society
Delta Force
Djinn Gunsel Le Clef
Does anyone from the Old Days remember if we were given some kind of shoes when we started back in PA along with out noob OJ suit?
It was a pair of shoes that if you put into the TT back then they would be sold for 0 ped but would reappear in your inventory next login. At least I think the shoes did that I remember the old OJ's did that.

I seem to have lost my pair in one of these recent VU. I don't seem to remember selling them since I still wear them.

Anyone else loose their old time shoes recently?

Thanks

Djinn. born Old PA ~2006?

Hmmm.. thought I remember some black shoes we received. I'll have to check my inventory when I log in now! lol

Well I logged in and we don't have the shoes anymore. Black Nomad shoes from what I remember and speaking with others we lost the shoes as well as our orange pants and shirts with the updated Colonist Standard Issue Jumpsuit was introduced. I preferred the old duds myself ;)

Hey were removed when we got the new clothes. You received shrap for their tt value.

Thanks Toast, Rusty,

At least now I know I'm not loosing my mind or getting early senile. I will miss my shoes, they were my lucky shoes. guess I'll have to get Manelle shoes now. maybe I can make my own and ATH lol.

Back