Why Mindark doesn't perma ban exploiters ?

Why ban them? If MindArk can control individual avatar loot, just turn down their loot so in spite of whatever exploit there are using, it is still impossible to profit.

there are some permabans
just take the example of some members of riga team

Permabans from 10 years ago are kinda irrelevant now though don't you think? Considering there has been two ownership changes since then and an obvious switch from "Virtual Universe" to "Game".

Why ban them? If MindArk can control individual avatar loot, just turn down their loot so in spite of whatever exploit there are using, it is still impossible to profit.

So... if I'm not making any profit, chances are I'm doing something bad or even illegal, and I must change my ways immediately.

While if I'm making profit, I needn't worry and can go on.

Good, I've been doing so all along. :)

The relevance of the HunterZ perma bans could be the protracted legal issues that ensued for 8 years?

Last edited:
Permabans from 10 years ago are kinda irrelevant now though don't you think? Considering there has been two ownership changes since then and an obvious switch from "Virtual Universe" to "Game".

was just an example ;)
but well permaban doesn't solve problem too, i'm sure lot of them are doing another account with a friend id

Money talks...

No such proof that this capability exists.

Back