Entropia Directory CLD Report YR5

Great summary. Near 5 years to get a 100% return. I remember the queues at Fort Ithica for those 1000Ped CLDs.

long_line.jpg

The AUD is growing steadily, spent near a year hovering under 60PED per deed, a few big sales to artificially drop its value failed and now its powering to 70PED per deed. I can only see the AUD getting stronger!

The AUD is growing steadily, spent near a year hovering under 60PED per deed, a few big sales to artificially drop its value failed and now its powering to 70PED per deed. I can only see the AUD getting stronger!

Its not. It just jumps periodically. Deeds out of webshop price jumps to 70, a week later jumps bck to 60 (and below). They bring in smuggler things that ppl have to finish UG mob mission chains hence generating revenue = price jumps again, ppl r done/bored with mission = price jumps back. Now UG mobs drop nanites for modroy armor, price jumps again, ill give it 2 months n activity (and aud price) will go down again. Nanites could have had way bigger impact on aud revenue n price, but they followed the usual shitty course (lets put everything with value on wave) and most ppl in UG just wait for wave signal, hunt 10 minutes then go back to afk.

Great to see that the deeds made 100% return within 5 years.

Still worrying to see that the payout is dropping each year although this might be expected as the other planets improve.

Back