Buying: Wanting to rent lower level SIB UL hg or rifle (maxed mid lvl 20s)

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hey there.

My cousin is getting back in the game and he is wanting to loan out a SIB UL handgun or rifle that he can skill with until he can buy a adj maddox IV, adj ep41 or ranked HK1750. I will put my reputation down on his behalf and will provide the CLD(s) required for this rental, so we should have no problem on that front. We can use the CLD returns as the rental fee.

That being said, these are the weapons we had in mind:

L1000
LC-100 Frontier
zero-three
scroff H21

I don't know what other guns really fall in that range but if you have something else in mind that you'd like to rent and it fits the criteria, please feel free to post below. I would think this is a longer rental.. maybe like a month to three months if possible.

Thanks!
-Hyp

What skill level is he in Laser Handgun.

I haven't been playing much because of my work schedule and have tier 5.9 RS sitting in storage he can use. No rental fee needed so any cld returns would be returned when gun is returned. I think it is considered on the higher end of middle level guns and is maxed at level 50. If it something he might be able to use send me a pm here and ill see when we can meet up.

SpikE

Hey there.

My cousin is getting back in the game and he is wanting to loan out a SIB UL handgun or rifle that he can skill with until he can buy a adj maddox IV, adj ep41 or ranked HK1750. I will put my reputation down on his behalf and will provide the CLD(s) required for this rental, so we should have no problem on that front. We can use the CLD returns as the rental fee.

That being said, these are the weapons we had in mind:

L1000
LC-100 Frontier
zero-three
scroff H21

I don't know what other guns really fall in that range but if you have something else in mind that you'd like to rent and it fits the criteria, please feel free to post below. I would think this is a longer rental.. maybe like a month to three months if possible.

Thanks!
-Hyp

What skill level is he in Laser Handgun.

I haven't been playing much because of my work schedule and have tier 5.9 RS sitting in storage he can use. No rental fee needed so any cld returns would be returned when gun is returned. I think it is considered on the higher end of middle level guns and is maxed at level 50. If it something he might be able to use send me a pm here and ill see when we can meet up.

SpikE

Ya unfortunately a ranked scorpion is too high for him since hes only lvl 28. I might be interested in that RS sometime when I need more dps than my adj ep-41

Ecotron rented for now. Thanks!

Back