Annoying lag spikes

Fullon

Once an hour or more, I get lagged for 2-5 seconds and cant shoot / change weapon or do anything but get hitted.
Already checked my conection and my computer but problem its not there.
I asked another hunters and almost everyone said they have the same problem.

Anyone have a solution to avoid that? its really annoying...

Thanks!

other games are suffering a little too, recently there has been an increase in botnet attacks. EU is probably caught a bit in the middle

o - i didnt read that second post - all comes together now!

Last edited:
other games are suffering a little too, recently there has been an increase in botnet attacks. EU is probably caught a bit in the middle

Well,I play 4 games and no one have "pirate attack / lag" other than EU. Can u mention any game?

Once an hour or more, I get lagged for 2-5 seconds and cant shoot / change weapon or do anything but get hitted.
Already checked my conection and my computer but problem its not there.
I asked another hunters and almost everyone said they have the same problem.

Anyone have a solution to avoid that? its really annoying...

Thanks!

I get exactly the same problem - sometimes it is because the microwave is on and affecting my wifi signal; other times I have no clue.

I can say I've been having the same problem. Maybe it's a sign that the game is getting more popular lol

Well,I play 4 games and no one have "pirate attack / lag" other than EU. Can u mention any game?

Tibia for one. im not saying it is this, but there has been a large increase in botnet attacks due to the reason ppl leave default passwords on routers, cctv, tvs and such. making them easy targets and they are getting taken over and used to ddos

EU and tibia might use the same service provider as a target

I have experienced lag and other graphic problems since i have started. It changes with different things, landing in port Atlantis has normally been a nightmare for me. When Kong event is on players moan about lag at zomhatten, but it dont effect me. Recently i find different issues keep arising after the maintenance windows recently.

Back