Entropia is a SCAM!! Proofs inside

Status

sk8erlucas

So I was playing entropia for a while and invested in AUD and other stuffs, win some money and lost a lot more. Then when i get bored of this game I try to witdraw and this is what entropia tells me:

1eae7db00339af56ec1a8522e3cc9e56.png

Cool ha?

Try with Withdraw to Bank Account... I had no problems there.

Cheers!

Eh whatever..

Last edited:
only scam i can spot is you trying to over sell your intellect

I find some things in this case odd
  • You got an answer from support in the same day:eyecrazy:
  • It took you more than 3 months to vent this:zzz:
  • Your conclusions from what support wrote:confused:

Well thats me convinced.

Bye everyone! :wave:

^ this is irony btw.

;)

Oh look! Another fishy, highly suspect negative thread from someone with a single post.

/yawn

only scam i can spot is you trying to over sell your intellect

HAHA

I was about to go off on the OP but I can't top this one so I won't bother. :lolup:

I just registred to post this, thats why i dont have a reputation. If i deposit 400 peds and win 100 then why cant i witradw the 500? So winnings are not allowed?

What is the idea of this rule? Of course its that you deposit more than you can make. I see scam you call it as you like.

Bank account is not avaible for my country and paypal is now disabled.

Good bye my money.

Im making this tread only to warn new player or other that maybe are thinking in deposit if knowing this you dont have problem in depositing fine, do as your wish, but be aware.

I just registred to post this, thats why i dont have a reputation. If i deposit 400 peds and win 100 then why cant i witradw the 500? So winnings are not allowed?

When I joined a decade ago I was aware the minimum withdrawal was 1000 Ped, as far as I was aware that was still the case.

The possibility of withdrawing 500 Ped is news to me. I think they should have left it at 1000.

What is the idea of this rule? Of course its that you deposit more than you can make. I see scam you call it as you like.

Good bye my money.

Im making this tread only to warn new player or other that maybe are thinking in deposit if knowing this you dont have problem in depositing fine, do as your wish, but be aware.

The only thing that is a scam is this thread. The rules are there, you just chose not to read them.

They also told you why that error is there. Not sure why you are trying again and again.

The only thing that is a scam is this thread. The rules are there, you just chose not to read them.

They also told you why that error is there. Not sure why you are trying again and again.

The rules are new because Neteller is new, it was working with paypal, I invested before and then they change the rules

The rules are new because Neteller is new, it was working with paypal, I invested before and then they change the rules

Neteller been around as an option for quite a long time. Paypal was always stated as a trial.

First of all this game is rarely a win for anyone second MA only garanties 90% (but not when it will come :p ) and thierd who wants too withdraw less then 500ped? All under a few k is not worth it cuz of the "fee" that's taking from the withdraw.
PS typos are free tonight, the lady is not completely sober:eyecrazy:

First of all this game is rarely a win for anyone second MA only garanties 90% (but not when it will come :p ) and thierd who wants too withdraw less then 500ped? All under a few k is not worth it cuz of the "fee" that's taking from the withdraw.
PS typos are free tonight, the lady is not completely sober:eyecrazy:

Just said 500 peds for example, please read all the post for the begining

When I read that error message in Spanish, Basil from Fawlty Towers came and slapped me in the back of my head

I took what support said not your example :) but just withdraw to the bank then, problem solved and it's not Mas fault of nettellers rules

Just said 500 peds for example, please read all the post for the begining

When using NETELLER eWallet for withdrawals, the maximum total amount of withdrawals is limited to the total amount that has previously been deposited via NETELLER. This means that if you have deposited 1000 USD via NETELLER , then your withdrawal limit through NETELLER is also 1000 USD.

NETTELLER IS A SCAM:eek::eyecrazy:
sorry just got carried away...... move along nothing to see here :/

(...)
(...)

That is not MAs fault - don't you think?

So far there were no problems reported when withdrawing to bank accounts (other than mayby taking a bit longer than 50 working days). And it is actually possible to deposit nothing and still withdraw cash to bank account (note here: MA has clear rules that they guarante only up to last 6 months of deposits when you withdraw but they still pay out even behind this requirement - at least for now).

Netteler deposits are clearly stated that you can withdraw only up to ammount you have deposited.

Paypal was just "try out" as far as i know and if i am correct its is "off" atm (withdrawing).

Next time - have more attention when reading EULA.

@edit:
i see two solutions already:
- deposit more with Netteler (so you pass the 500 reqirement) and then withdraw all.
- create foreign bank account in country where you will be able withdraw too. Then pass that money back to your original account then close the foreign account. I think this may be costly though :).
@edit2:
scratch second solution: minimum ammount you can withdraw to bank account is 1000ped :).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
You can try to withdrawal it to my bank account.

If it doesnt make it here in 4 months ill be your witness that its a scam!!!

PM me for details

I find some things in this case odd
  • You got an answer from support in the same day:eyecrazy:
  • It took you more than 3 months to vent this:zzz:
  • Your conclusions from what support wrote:confused:

And don't forget, unless they changed the rule, the lowest amount you can withdraw at any given time is 1000PED? :scratch2:

Status
Back