Help: Entropedia Stats of Ecotron v.15e Prototype

• Thread starter Deleted member 41578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41578

Hello, I did purchase this gun a few days ago and absolutely love it. After having owned an Ozpyn LR S1x3, a LC-100 and a XTLC 200 in past think I finally found a gun to stick and skill with :)

When i checked its stats on Entropedia and compared to my test results I recognised that the decay is slightly different. Accordingly, a friend changed the decay values in Entropedia from 0.990 PEC to 0.930 PEC:

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=ecotron_v.15e_prototype

However, the value is greyed out and when hovering over it with my mouse it says ''Unconfirmed Data''.

It would be great if someone could change that! I did take two screenshots of my test:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hope that helps?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picutres too small - can't even see the ammount of novas. Try cutting only the imporant part (like TT window with noavs+gun only.

Because it seems you have very high resolution set and after uploading it seems it gets scaled down a lot.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Picutres too small - can't even see the ammount of novas. Try cutting only the imporant part (like TT window with noavs+gun only.

Because it seems you have very high resolution set and after uploading it seems it gets scaled down a lot.

Falagor

Thx for your feedback. I did upload screenshots with another resolution. I hope its better now?

Thx for your feedback. I did upload screenshots with another resolution. I hope its better now?

Ye - its more visible (thx to highlihting the ammount). Good job :).

Also it seems someone has already edited it after you posted:
Weaponsecotron v.15e prototypeDecay0.9900.93008-01-2017 01:07:59andy86 (talk)Further tests confirmed decay of 0,93 pec

Falagor

Shitstorm incoming because of such high eco vendor gun in

well yeah it got nice eco with impa105 but you have to grind cyrene for a few months daily and then you need to camp the vendor for another half year or more all the time and get lucky...
the adj mk2 has close to the same stats with adj a204 and is available for everyone

Ecotron v.15e Prototype -Tier 4 Upgrade - cost

I finally managed to get the tier of my gun moving again -> 3.9 :D

required mats for the upgrade:

attachment.php

Would be great if someone could add that to Entropedia...

Thanks in advance!

:)

Last edited:
Back