Entropia tracker

cdi10

Young
My "entropy tracker" is not logging in, the message that appears is always the same "program status stopped",
I already formatted and installed the whole operating system, I already uninstalled and installed the software and still the same thing, please help me?

My "entropy tracker" is not logging in, the message that appears is always the same "program status stopped",
I already formatted and installed the whole operating system, I already uninstalled and installed the software and still the same thing, please help me?

i try to install tracker and is the same result than you!!! "stopped" and the "start" button is off.... and im in Toulan, and nobody has the tracker.....

Someone know about this fail??

Hello,

Usually this error occurs when people forget to show the tracker where your chat.log file is. Have you guys done this? It's in your tracker, go to the "Setup" tab then "Entropia Universe". You should see the System Settings block with the pathfile for your chat.log file.

Also the tracker doesn't work on Toulan, shouldn't make your tracker to stop since it only scans the chat log. But the website doesn't process things coming from Toulan publically.

Working

Hello,

Usually this error occurs when people forget to show the tracker where your chat.log file is. Have you guys done this? It's in your tracker, go to the "Setup" tab then "Entropia Universe". You should see the System Settings block with the pathfile for your chat.log file.

Also the tracker doesn't work on Toulan, shouldn't make your tracker to stop since it only scans the chat log. But the website doesn't process things coming from Toulan publically.

Hello

Many thanks "Wauspaus" really was just set up the locations of the files, restart the program and worked immediately,

I was too lazy to want the program to work automatically, you have to configure it manually.

Many thanks, but thank you very much.

Working

Hello

Many thanks "Wauspaus" really was just set up the locations of the files, restart the program and worked immediately,

I was too lazy to want the program to work automatically, you have to configure it manually.

Many thanks, but thank you very much.

Resolved...... and another question

thanks, it was the error..... the tracker works, but..... another question? i take screnshots but i dont understand how take the globals...... a text box says "Also takes screenshots when: ---------------- globals"

???????'

what is this and what it take globals screenshots??

thanks

The tracker (if active) will automatically take a screenshot of your screen when you global, because it can read your avatar name in the chat log and automatically makes the screenshot. However sometimes you are in a team and you still want screenshots to be made. In that section which states "Also takes screenshots when: ---------------- globals", you can put your exact team name in the open text section, which means the tracker would make a screenshot as well when it sees that team name pop up in your chatlog.

Back