Question: Merry Mayhem 2016 Guns

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Hey.

I was wondering if someone did calc the stats of the new guns that will enter the marked soon?

Whats your estimation of the price based on the calculation you have done?

/Rocky

I made a comparison for you guys:

Chikara Oni-Roku = Azure
EWE EP21 Imp = Cobalt
Photonic Mayhem P4 = Heliotrope
i1870 SGA = Viridian

I just altered the stats to 79 attack and used the costs based on dmg/pec figures stated by MA here. I included the 1% focus blow crit buff which you get from using these new pistols.

I added the "most common" amp type for each gun - a102 for Azure, a105 for Cobalt, a106 & a204 for Heliotrope, and a204 & a204 oc for Viridian.

There are no other buffs (e.g. Imp Ares) applied to the stats...

So, they're a range of very eco and mid-dps guns. Best grinding guns in the game for fast mobs (est + m87 style setups still better for slow mobs).

I would say along with the rarity (2 of each), prices would be around:

Azure - 7k (boosted due to uber eco with a102)
Cobalt - 10k
Heliotrope - 25-30k
Viridian - Sky is the limit. Maybe, 80-90k? I would value this gun more than an equal tiered ModMerc.

Also to note, tier costs will be high if MA do not factor crit bonus into eco/tier cost calculations. If they do, tier costs will be extreme.

PS - to emphasize my point around Viridian value...

With Christmas 2016, Summer Ring, OC204, you get 3.22 dpp & 108 dps (untiered).

Last edited:
Thanks. But I do think the eco is higher than that slightly. Do we need to know decay to get the correct info?
Or is MAs dpp in the link enough?

Someone calced to be 3.11x dpp for the top1 gun without any buffs, not even the 1% it follows with. So im unsure now

I wouldn't value them so high. The Viridian requires level 95 while the mod merc doesn't, and it has lower dps and lower base eco. I remember when people thought the mod rip would be like 100k, and then they realized most people can't use it due to level.

Well that's just my opinion anyway, we'll see.

A complicated price check indeed.

Thanks. But I do think the eco is higher than that slightly. Do we need to know decay to get the correct info?
Or is MAs dpp in the link enough?

Someone calced to be 3.11x dpp for the top1 gun without any buffs, not even the 1% it follows with. So im unsure now

I guess they calculated it wrong then. The DPP on MA's link is just dmg/cost, so you do dmg/dpp and get the cost. I then used this (inputted ammo+decay to equal cost) on pedia.

They are a base eco of 4.24 (e.g. imk2 has a base eco of 4.72).

I wouldn't value them so high. The Viridian requires level 95 while the mod merc doesn't, and it has lower dps. I remember when people thought the mod rip would be like 100k, and then they realized most people can't use it due to level.

Well that's just my opinion anyway, we'll see.

A complicated price check indeed.

Very true, but when the mod rip was released there were a lot less people up at lvl 100. It's also, not as good as a MM. Considering there are only 2 viridian's, I would say there will be plenty competition to get a money-printing gun - I didn't use any buffs which add crit damage, for example ;)

And isnt that relative aswell depending whay critsize addkng items you have allready, I mean a buyer for that sort of gun probably allready owns something that rises the critsize and that is an extra% of vrits thats costly or very hard to attain!?

And isnt that relative aswell depending whay critsize addkng items you have allready, I mean a buyer for that sort of gun probably allready owns something that rises the critsize and that is an extra% of vrits thats costly or very hard to attain!?

Yeah exactly. If you forget Easter ring (just due to extreme cost + unavailability), the only items which add crit bonuses larger than these guns are Perf Ares & Summer ring, which you can't use together. But, the following setup is possible:

Viridian (+1), Mod Viceroy (+1), Summer Ring (+2), CandyCane (+1), Halloween 2015 (+13% CD)

Overall 5% CH & 13% CD

Or,

Viridian (+1), Summer Ring (+2), CandyCane (+1), Halloween 2015 (+13% CD), EST (+60% CD)

Overall 4% CH & 73% CD

Largest gun is below 50k (unless finding a ... not-so-smart buyer). Less dps less range and less eco (even if u run with 100% critdmg) than MM

Back