Loot in general.

Status
why some ppls lose now ? because their eco is to low and they can't cover with markup the tt loss, what's the point in paying for faper or paying for L armor to hunt something higher then your level ? Just play safe and don't pay for expensive L gear.

Profiting with mark up now for most people isn't possible i think these days, most loot is near tt and on top of this has been dilution of loot with (cr) Shrapnel. Sure high end players can profit but i think for most mid players now (especially on calypso) without a lucky hit of rare item is not possible. There are upgrade parts i guess, mushrooms for faps etc but most generic loot now is so close to tt is sad to see.

Just my opinion ofc, and through what i experience hunting on calypso. I finished up couple of missions on Caly but really do lack enthusiasm to hunt here these days. A friend in game even offered to pay for a hunt tonight on Caly, but just couldn't be bothered.

Maybe is just that my EU mojo is low at moment.

Last edited:
Profiting with mark up now for most people isn't possible i think these days, most loot is near tt and on top of this has been dilution of loot with (cr) Shrapnel. Sure high end players can profit but i think for most mid players now (especially on calypso) without a lucky hit of rare item is not possible. There are upgrade parts i guess, mushrooms for faps etc but most generic loot now is so close to tt is sad to see.

Just my opinion ofc, and through what i experience hunting on calypso. I finished up couple of missions on Caly but really do lack enthusiasm to hunt here these days. A friend in game even offered to pay for a hunt tonight on Caly, but just couldn't be bothered.

Maybe is just that my EU mojo is low at moment.

Ppls say same thing all the time ...there is no markup...i finished maffoid quest going for the combat token when the price was most around ~500%...i ended up with +7k and then srly i was checking prot in same peds cost like 1.5k markup...its all about your choice here

im not saying prots are bad :) (since u can have insane turnover there) but if u dont have at least imk2 on them est+ringss+pills+a lot of peds you better go hunt something else

Ppls say same thing all the time ...there is no markup...i finished maffoid quest going for the combat token when the price was most around ~500%...i ended up with +7k and then srly i was checking prot in same peds cost like 1.5k markup...its all about your choice here

im not saying prots are bad :) (since u can have insane turnover there) but if u dont have at least imk2 on them est+ringss+pills+a lot of peds you better go hunt something else

I think for most mid level hunters at the moment there are far more opportunities on other planets, Ark for example many mob hides have ok mark up. Just Calypso loot to me at least seems kinda stale these days, most looted guns are 101-106% for level 20-30 mobs, hide demand is none existant (maybe lowering tt on caly hides and increase drops would help this?).

Guess is also due to more activity/turnover on Caly but i just feel there has been very little development of new blueprints for example here which always used to cause a jump in resources being churned to get them (remember when quad prints hit for example).

As i said perhaps is just my Caly mojo is deflated at the moment, i just find myself doing very little on calypso these days. I even have 3 daily bonus missions that i have had sit there for a couple of weeks :D.

Skimming through the posts I noticed many ppl complaining it's harder now to get globals than before. Idk, could be true or could be the grass was always greener last year.
Anyway, if u feel it's really a big problem for u right now, do a little test. It's not a guaranteed way to make u rich but I can promise the results will be interesting.
If nothing else you'll at least have some fun. ;)

Goes like this:
- Choose a mob you can handle easily. (Nothing fancy, better too small than too big and u can always scale up if u like the results.)
- Take the biggest weapon you can handle. The goal is to make almost as much dmg in one hit as the HP of your chosen mob. If it's not 1 hit kill use finisher, no need to go too extreme.
- If u wanna spice it up try to choose a more popular mob, not something where you're the only hunter in the spawn.
- Kill fast, as fast as you can and keep it up for a while (10-15 mobs won't cut it)

Oh, and don't ask me what happened after or why. I haven't got a clue.

:cool:

moderator.jpg

Opening post has no discussion vale. It's just a "FYI I sent this to support". And since this post has no discussion value, the thread ended up 7 pages off topic and doo doo.

Status
Back