Do you like space as it is?

Do you like space as it is?

• Yes, going through space to another planet is an experience I wouldn't want to miss

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • If there was a teleporter to another planet and I was able to skip space, I would do it

Votes: 73 70.9%
  • Something else Pro Space, I will post below

Votes: 18 17.5%
  • Something else Anti Space, I will post below

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmmmm

I have no idea why I can not respond to this poll. :scratch2:
Anyway, I think MA knows handheld devices is where the money is going.Folks sitting behind desktops are becoming dinosaurs. New players and folks want to be mobile,I don't like the idea but there it is. New way of technology will be wave of future,like it or not. Space here in MA will be a after thought. :eyecrazy:

I have no idea why I can not respond to this poll. :scratch2:
Anyway, I think MA knows handheld devices is where the money is going.Folks sitting behind desktops are becoming dinosaurs. New players and folks want to be mobile,I don't like the idea but there it is. New way of technology will be wave of future,like it or not. Space here in MA will be a after thought. :eyecrazy:

i dont know a single person who prefers to play a normal decent game on a handheld rather than on a pc. notebooks maybe ye but no ipad, iphone, android phone or any other kind of tablet. cos you need the controls to play it correctly. so that argument is kinda bullocks.

i dont know a single person who prefers to play a normal decent game on a handheld rather than on a pc. notebooks maybe ye but no ipad, iphone, android phone or any other kind of tablet. cos you need the controls to play it correctly. so that argument is kinda bullocks.
Ok then. You must close your eyes to everyone around you. I see a ton.

Ok then. You must close your eyes to everyone around you. I see a ton.

show me one player in the whole world who prefers to play: league of legends, dota, call of duty, counter strike, civilization, or any other fucking huge game on a mobile device rather than on a real pc. please show me a single one who prefers that.

show me one player in the whole world who prefers to play: league of legends, dota, call of duty, counter strike, civilization, or any other fucking huge game on a mobile device rather than on a real pc. please show me a single one who prefers that.

I will let you handle that. Like I said..in future dude. ;) ( not a PS4 etc) Have a snickers

I'm posting this for Mindark to see why many folks never explore space. I believe that Space-based PVP can be a fun and challenging game for players and teams; however, I'm asking for a safe way to travel for those of us who don't wish to participate in Space-PVP...

Here's what happened to me. I believe this may be typical for many others.

2/8/17: Welp, avatar "Robandkip Hally Hall" just shot me down while I was flying to explore the Erbos space station. Robandkip snuck up from behind me and shot me in the back without any warning.

I was sure to PM RobandKip and let "Robandkip Hally Hall" know how much I appreciated it... ;)

Ya know, - I'm a relative noob in Entropia just began exploring space recently. Today I just wanted to see Erebos Space Station for the 1st time.

Instead, "Robandkip" looted about 725 Nutrio bars from me, plus 10-oil, and also cost me 1060 WeldWire in repairs, not to mention the decay on my RK-5.

Did Robandkip offer to return my stackables ( even though value wasn't much)? No. RobandKip tried to bribe me for more loot and my clothes - in exchange for repairing my ship...

Just to let you know, owners and operators of Erbos Space Station. I won't be visiting your locale to spend some peds until a safe way to travel is instituted.​

That's my experience today with the current state of Space.

I don't think they will get your message as there is nothing there.. :)

I wouldn't prefer it; but if I'm out of Town it would be nice to be able to at least chat with socmates on someting less than a computer with windows 7+, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Video card RAM and 16 gigabyte of scenery data.

It would *really* be nice with a downscaled client, that works ok on a lesser computer; though I kind'a fear that it would be Xmas for the botters... though I guess that the professional botters probably have written software that makes the client run in some kind of weird Environment.

I wouldn't prefer it; but if I'm out of Town it would be nice to be able to at least chat with socmates on someting less than a computer with windows 7+, 4 GB RAM, 1 GB Video card RAM and 16 gigabyte of scenery data.

Dude a new $100 laptop can run entropia now. Or a used $50 one...
I use a $300 laptop that is 4 years old (it was $300 4 years ago, so now is worth approx 100, and thats Canadian, so like 75 usd...) and my phone to connect to the internet and play decently on work drives across the country in a van. You're just making excuses.

Dude a new $100 laptop can run entropia now. Or a used $50 one...
I use a $300 laptop that is 4 years old (it was $300 4 years ago, so now is worth approx 100, and thats Canadian, so like 75 usd...) and my phone to connect to the internet and play decently on work drives across the country in a van. You're just making excuses.

exactly. and thing with mobile devices is (im not talking bout notebooks here) is that the control is hyper shitty. hunting low hp mobs or god forbid mining is a pain in the ass

It would *really* be nice with a downscaled client, that works ok on a lesser computer; though I kind'a fear that it would be Xmas for the botters... though I guess that the professional botters probably have written software that makes the client run in some kind of weird Environment.

I am with aia on this one, Entropia was never about fancy graphics.. Mindark realised that when they lost 1/3 of their client base when moving to crytropia. Entropia is about the RCE. If they made an app with entropia scaled down to run on a high end phone (one plus 3t sports 6gb ram) or tablet, it would increase the playerbase. I also play gta vice city on a tablet, so why not entropia. Gta Vice city has some onscreen buttons for basic movement and fire. Entropia has more controls, but can also played in third person mode with click to move. It can be done: checkout avabel online on an android phone:

Start over, let the bad guys out there drown.... I mean breathe vacuum. :silly2:

Back