The Evade Strategy

Lestat9

There are a few skills that make up evade
Combat reflexes, combat sense, avoidance, alertness and evade.
The strategy is to get your evade level up past 25 then you really start to nice a difference and by then you also will have an unlock relative to evade overall skill.
After level 40 you really notice a difference and thus your weapon damage can go down and your fapping and armor decay go down as well and thus you can attempt harder mobs that you would be unable to handle with a low evade level. There is one uber in the game Joda and I think his evade level is perhaps close to 100 if not over 100 and so at that level you can take on huge mobs and as long as they dont hit your health level worth of damage its possible you will take them out before they ever do.

So you're basically saying evade is important?

I agree! :dunce:

Run speed >> Evade...

If the can't reach you it is like 100% evade, right? :laugh:

Falagor
:bandit:

Run speed >> Evade...

Falagor

The same goes for not even shooting wich would have to be the case on most mobs, but yes then youd neither get hit :D

Believe me, u don't wanna know what evade/dodge lvl's Top10 ava's in this game have... :)

Also, I agree with OP.

Run speed >> Evade...

Falagor

Hey, if you dont shoot that's 100% return !

The dream !!

Last edited:
So you're basically saying evade is important?

I agree! :dunce:

lol * Bingggggg Brainwave hits - cant sleep "MUST express it NOW !!!!!! Yea happens all the time but usually for me its between midnight and still being awake at 3 ( up at 6 ) with a pen and paper or notes on the phone lol

YEA OP > If playing to reduce expenses and increase potential profit margins is your prime then yea Evade should rank as a higher priority than the need for HP - just find a good mob match for where your at, no need to chase bigger. Side note - related : Crist knows with all my PK i had near nada Dodge still after manically pking like a demon for years - missed STAR about 6 times one shot after another before Daisy got him due to his high dodge ^^ < Granted my ava was still in her uber noob nappies at that time.

Back