Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Leroy Casper Hunter
    Society
    Drop Zone
    Images
    Also...

Once you open the Tier Slot...it stays open. And there are many low lvl iron missions that the gun is quite good for up to small feffs and Allo ect.

Hatchling
    John Grimreaper Weaver
    Hey Iceman 2003. I have been trying to sell one for the right price. What are you offering?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blixt "Flash" Gordon
    Society
    Deagleteam
    Images
    Dont forget about the range..77 m vs 52,8 m, makes the adj mk II a better gun i think !
    Planet Calypso Citizen Since 2004-01-05

Quote Originally Posted by John Weaver View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey Iceman 2003. I have been trying to sell one for the right price. What are you offering?
    Why are you selling, and how much are you asking?

Hatchling
    John Grimreaper Weaver
    It's a tier 2.6. Just interested in selling it if I can get the right price for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Svarog View Post
    Let's see...

1) At 125% markup, you pay additional 17 ped on each full tt Kallous-6. The gun lasts for ~3 hours, so even if you play only 3 hours a day, in 4 months you have wasted the full value of amk2 on the markups and have nothing to show for it. An amk2 you would still be able to sell and get the money back.

2) At 125%, Kallous-6 dpp is 2.792 (even if you get it for tt, its dpp is only 2.855, nowhere close to amk2's 2.875). You might think that losing 0.08 dmg on each pec is not a big deal, but it's another 22 ped wasted with each full Kallous-6. Add it to the previous example, and the 4 months turn into 1.5.
    Ok. What about the Kallous 7 then, which has about twice the damage and even better eco than the amk2 according to entropedia (2.878 dmg/pec)?

Most People tell me to stay With (L) and I probably would if I hadn't already gathered most of the parts for this. Considering I might end up paying 1.5k-2.0k for the Upgrade, I will probably still do it, but having trouble seeing why this gun cost so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Ok. What about the Kallous 7 then, which has about twice the damage and even better eco than the amk2 according to entropedia (2.878 dmg/pec)?

Most People tell me to stay With (L) and I probably would if I hadn't already gathered most of the parts for this. Considering I might end up paying 1.5k-2.0k for the Upgrade, I will probably still do it, but having trouble seeing why this gun cost so much.
    the answer is simple. supply n demand. when you arent that bad at maths you will figure it out.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Magnus Svarog
    Society
    freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo View Post
    Kallous 7 L (140%+, which puts it at < 2.8 dpp again) or UL (10k+ ped)?

Quote Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Also...

Once you open the Tier Slot...it stays open. And there are many low lvl iron missions that the gun is quite good for up to small feffs and Allo ect.

I've been using an Adj Justy MKII for a few weeks now. Loving it @ tier 2, using a Overcharged 105.

I finished my kerb iron doing up to prowler, naked, with adj res.

Working on my drone iron now, doing gen 5-7 is pretty easy naked (again, with adj res)

Seems to have enough dps for me to kill what I want to hunt anyway. Small trox and ambu go quick enough to keep me happy.

This probably has little to no relevance to the topic, except for, I really like the gun

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Georg3 Skit Michaels
    Society
    Too Hot To HoF
    Images
    I'm using the Amk2 at tier 2. The one I discovered with had horrible tiers lol so I traded for a better tier one. I enjoy hunting 500-900 HP mobs. I put either an A101 for smaller mobs and Improved A105 for higher. I like the range and enjoy how I can dial down to eco hunting if I'm tired of the big risk mobs lol

Limited weapons are great for skilling up and keeping upfront costs at a minimum but if you plan on hunting around that level of gun for a long time. It's usually always worth the effort of obtaining a good UL for the mobs that are in your range or for your skill. Having to deal with the roller coaster prices of L and sometimes lack of supply or buyout date is 6 days away and the BO is overpriced, etc.

Also, wtf is up with enhancers. No more steady crafters other besides dmg? I guess I can be upset about the lack of mining going on for enhancers. Bummer.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast